Richmond Insurance Agency Inc

Founded 1926 • With Angi since August 2010

Insurance Agencies

Family owned....

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

Capitol Benefits is an award-winning independent insurance agency representing 12 states. Our two main offices are in the Washington DC area and the Jacksonville, FL area. We represent over 200 insurance companies and all types of insurance.. We represent our clients, not an insurance company. Discounts of up to 30% are available for combining home and auto, AARP members, Federal Government employees, safe drivers, and more. Visit our website at www.capitolbenefits.com for instant quotes and more information!

02/13/2013

It went well with Gary. He does an amazing job. I would recommend him and the company to anyone because they saved me so much money.

Description of Work
I called my agent Gary Miller to get a claim for my truck after hitting a deer. He took care of the claim until the insurance company they network through were able to take over.

Category insurance companies