TIRE DISCOUNTERS

With Angi since October 2002

4.2

Auto Tires
Auto Service

At European Auto Specialists, LTD., we have developed a reputation for professional auto repair for fine European vehicles through 100+ years combined experience. We are a fully licensed and certified business with the knowledge to get your car fix. Reliable auto service for new and vintage vehicles is what sets us apart as a trusted name in the Cincinnati auto repair industry, and we pride ourselves on our high level of repeat business. Our shop features two ASE Certified Master Automobile Technicians and one ASE Certified Automobile Technician with a combined 100+ years of experence!

FULL SERVICE SHOP , TOWING & AUTOBODY NO JOB TO BIG OR SMALL

Burton's Collision & Auto Repair is a full-service preventive maintenance and auto repairs center in the Cincinnati, OH 45236 area, specializing in General Services, Car & Truck Care, Undercar Services, Alignment, Brakes, Tires, Engine & Transmission, Engine Maintenance, Transmission Services, 4x4 Services, Heating and Cooling Services, Electrical Services, Electronic Services, Collision Repair Services, Miscellaneous Services, Domestic Cars & Trucks, Import Cars & Trucks, Towing, Machine Shop and Electric and Hybrid Vehicle since 1978. Our experts have the knowledge to service and repair even the most challenging auto problems on all makes and models of domestic and import vehicles. We use the latest technology to assess the situation and offer you alternatives. We guarantee all of our work and know you'll be happy with the outcome. Stop in or give us a call!

09/20/2017

Always kinda feels like an up-sell, but the work is fine.

Description of Work
new tires

08/05/2016

waited 4 hours just to have oil changed ..they messed up by not telling me that they stripped bolt for the oil plug ..instead of fixing the bolt they put another plug to hold the plug they messed up..

Description of Work
change light , oil change

Category auto repair

12/31/2014

Things went well. Shopped by phone. They always try to sell "off Brand tires, made by a brand name company". Got name brand after asking. Service was good. Pressure to by road hazard warranty.

09/30/2014

I have used the company twice. The staff did a good job. They had the kind of tires I wanted at the best pricing. They were able to get me in fairly quickly. The tires came with a rebate.

Description of Work
I bought 8 new tires from them and they also installed the tires for my car and my son's Jeep.

09/12/2013

They recommended what was best for my car and not trying to just take advantage of selling me more than I need. This is the second time I have been here for tires and I will continue to go back as long as the price and service are still what I have come to expect.

Description of Work
Tires for my car.