Mills Drywall Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2009

6441 Windy Ct

West Chester, OH 45069

Mills Drywall Inc is a diversified Contractor, experienced in many phases of residential and commercial construction, working with General Contractors, Architects, and Homeowners in the completion and design of their wall and ceiling projects. We serve the Greater Cincinnati area, including Butler, Warren, Clermont, portions of Montgomery, and Hamilton Counties. Mills Drywall, Inc. is dedicated to professional service and quality outcomes. From show homes to commercial properties to finished basements to the smallest repair imaginable, we pride ourselves in doing things the right way both in the field and as a reputable member of the business community. Mills Drywall, Inc. takes a great deal of satisfaction in the service provided to our general contractors as well as individual homeowners. Commitment to getting your project done in a timely manner without sacrificing quality, strong communication, and leaving your job site clean is standard operating procedure. Mills Drywall, Inc. is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and is always happy to provide free estimates as well as references that are compatible with the type project you have in mind. It is important for us, that you remember our professionalism and quality long after the job is completed. It is this commitment that has left our customers satisfied and built a respected, referral based company. It would be our privilege to be a part of your project. President/Owner Steve Mills and his team bring over 25 years of wall and ceiling experience to your project. Additional email steve@millsdrywall.com. Award wining....

06/26/2017

Rick T.

Excellent. Steve's crew was able to get started within two weeks and everything went smoothly and was finished on time and for the exact amount we agreed on.

Description of Work
Whole basement drywall including ceiling and mold resistant bathroom

Category drywall,basement remodeling

06/01/2017

Joshua R.

This group was fantastic. The crew was professional and kind. They always made sure to keep dust to a minimum. Would hire again for sure.

Description of Work
Large Drywall job

03/08/2017

James O.

Everything went really well. Steve came out and did an estimate for the bathroom alone and the bathroom plus the rest of the house. The price was really fair, so we decided to have him repair all the drywall in the house. Jeff was the person that came out to repair the drywall and he was very professional and courteous -plus he did an outstanding job. If Jeff was going to be late or was called away on an emergency Steve would always call us to let us know, so great communications. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
They repaired the drywall in the bathroom and throughout the house.

02/27/2017

Jarrett P.

Took forever to get an appointment. Once I had it he was a bit late to it. Said he'd give me a quote which he never sent.

Description of Work
Minor drywall on kitchen ceiling and bathroom

02/23/2017

Kenneth M.

Unfortunately, the work was never performed. The following is a historical timeline: ~ Joined Angie's List in NOV 2016. ~ After searching for / reviewing drywall contractors, I chose Mills Drywall based on the company's "A" rating and customer reviews and general information criteria. ~ Steve came out to my home in DEC 1, 2016 and assessed the work, and provided a quote on DEC 6, 2016 (via email). Due to business travel, I informed Steve on DEC 8, 2016 that I would like to start sometime in JAN 2017. ~I contacted Steve via email to discuss the start dates on JAN21, 2017, but he did not respond. I followed up with a phone call and spoke with Steve. He committed to sending some dates via email. Two weeks passed with no reply. ~I attempted to contact Steve by telephone on numerous occasions during the months of FEB and MAR 2017 without success. ~In APR 2017, I again attempted to contact Steve by phone in hopes of getting the work completed, calling him from my cell as always. After Steve did not answer the call, immediately called him back from my home phone and he answered the call. I am inclined to believe that he was intentionally avoiding my call for some unknown reason. We spoke again about him providing me with some dates to start the work Steve again committed to sending an email with the dates. At of this writing (MAY 3), I am yet to receive any form of communication from Steve. In my review of Mills Drywall's customer reviews on the Angie's List website, I see that my experience is not an isolated one. The company's profile description includes comments such as "Mills Drywall, Inc. is dedicated to professional service and quality outcomes." and "Commitment to getting your project done in a timely manner without sacrificing quality, strong communication, and leaving your job site clean is standard operating procedure" are misrepresentative of my experience with this company. As a subscriber to Angie's List this is very concerning and requires that I reconsider this subscription.

Description of Work
The description of the needed services included repairing / replacing ceiling damaged drywall as the result of an upstairs water leak.

01/31/2017

Dino D.

Everything went like it should. I called for a quote. Mr. Mills showed up on time. His quote was reasonable and we were able to schedule. Everyone showed up on time. The work they did was great. I'll use Mills Drywall again

Description of Work
Needed drywall in bathroom repaired in some areas and finished in others. Mills Drywall was there when they said they would be. They did a great job, were professional and pleasant to have around.

01/18/2017

Aaron H.

Mills Drywall did a great job. They provided an estimated start date and job schedule, and stuck to the schedule exactly. The crew was very professional and the finished drywall looks great. Mills Drywall takes great pride in their work, including additional finishing steps and coats to ensure a top quality finished product. The price was comparable or less than other estimates I received.

Description of Work
Drywall the walls and ceiling of a basement and 2nd floor cape cod style bedroom.

11/22/2016

DEBORAH G.

Very good experience. Received a timely and fair repair estimate. Gentleman who did the repair work did a great job, especially on the ceiling repair which has a textured pattern. He matched the pattern perfectly. The corners/edging on the doorways were all blended smoothly and holes repaired. Needed to come back 2 or 3 times to do the sanding and light plastering. He cleaned up well after each visit. Very pleased with the work and would highly recommend to others.

Description of Work
Needed 3 doorway edgings finished with drywall corners instead of corner trim, couple holes in drywall repaired, and hole in ceiling patched from plumbing damage.

10/24/2016

DONALD H.

This company is one of the most responsive that I have ever worked with.

Description of Work
Ceiling needed to be taken care of; leak from above.

Category drywall,water damage restoration

09/25/2016

cassandra S.

I called and was told Mills Drywall may be able to stop by but if not would call to schedule to come out another time. After Two weeks of not hearing from them, I called again and left a message. Still have not heard from him. I already called another company and the ceiling has been completed. I paid $100.00 in advance to Angies List for Mills Drywall and would like a refund.

Description of Work
Patch a hole in the ceiling in my living room.

DryMaxx Ohio

We offer Free Estimates! We also provide 24 hour emergency services for those unplanned and urgent circumstances that require immediate attention. DryMaxx was established in 2017, by a dedicated owner with more than 25 years of experience. According to IICRC (Institution of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) standards, we pride ourselves on exceeding required qualifications making our team both knowledgeable and competent. Certifications include: WRT (Water Restoration Technician), AMRT (Applied Microbial Remediation Technician), ASD (Applied Structural Drying), FST (Fire/Smoke Technician), HST, OCT, CCT, RCT, TCS, MWR, MFSR. We hold an A+ award with BBB and a Top Rated Business with HomeAdvisor. Our work family is committed to providing you with the highest level of service, so you’ll continue to choose us for your restoration needs! Our trained professionals apply innovative processes that you can rely on, while keeping your specific needs in mind. Our friendly office staff will be there to assist you with insurance inquiries and claims to make this as easy for you as possible. Please contact us with any questions, we are happy to help!

Offers by DryMaxx Ohio on Angi
    Limitless Remodeling and Renovations

Limitless Remodeling & Renovations, LLC is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have over 14+ years of hands on experience from Concrete Foundations to Roofing and Everything in between to include all Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing needs to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. We pride ourselves on being Independent, Honest, Hardworking, and Resilient to never let a Client or project down. We offer a full year warranty on anything we do and will not quit a job until the customer is completely satisfied with their finish product! Our services are customized to your individual needs, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved in. Please feel free to contact us today! If you would like a free estimate, please give us a call at 513-443-4857.

Patch King

Call today for drywall services! We have a team of skilled laborers who specializes in all phases of drywall repair and installation. They also have years of experience doing basic home repairs. So if you have other home repair projects that need to be done, just let us know. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Drywall, Home Builders, Remodeling, Basements, Kitchen, Bathroom, Water & Smoke Damage