Henry Excavating Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2003

8603 US-42 Unit G

West Chester, OH 45069

Henry Excavating, Inc. has proudly served the surrounding areas for the last 23 years, we are a full service excavating / underground utility company. Our experience in the residential and commercial fields helps us stay a leader in the construction industry. Being able to offer quality service to our clients is what make us the premier bluemax repair/replacement specialist and we look forward to serving you....

drain pipe installation (32)plumbers (20)excavating (20)septic tank service (1)

12/08/2020

They were top notch. They were always on time and professional.

Description of Work
They replaced my water line and did excavating.

Category excavators

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

10/05/2020

They were very professional, friendly and did a quality job.

Description of Work
Replaced the blue max water line with copper line.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

03/28/2019

Henry Excavating responded promptly to our call for an estimate to replace 476' of blue max water supply line. After we decided to hire them, they scheduled within a week to perform the job. From the time they arrived at the property, it was clear they were well organized, experienced and very professional. We debated and researched HDD vs. open trench, very glad we went with HDD. Not only were th...

Description of Work
Replace Blue Max waters supply line

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 03/28/2019

10/24/2017

Job done fast with minimal cleanup. Was scheduled without knowledge until they called morning of.

Description of Work
Needed new water line from meter to home.

Work Completed On 10/04/2017

09/25/2017

Wonderful! They called me back the same day and came out to take a look free of charge early the next morning. Very detailed explanation of services needed. Was able to fit me in the same afternoon and only took 2 hours. Used copper pipe and were able to trench underground vs tearing up my yard for half the coat of the other guys who would take more than a day to complete, tearing up yard and usin...

Description of Work
Our water main had an extreme leak or burst in between our meter and house which means county would not fix.

Work Completed On 09/21/2017

09/18/2017

Description of Work
Henry excavating replaced blue max water main line that broke. The service was quick and responsive and we had water back by 3PM after a 9AM call.

Category excavators,plumbing

Work Completed On 08/15/2017

09/17/2017

The crew arrived on schedule set up quickly and completed the horizontal boring which included pushing a conduit under the driveway. The work was completed in less than an hour with minimal excavation and no damage to my new driveway and I was able to proceed with my Lighting Project.

Description of Work
Install conduit under my driveway to permit the installation of Landscaping lights.

Category excavators

Work Completed On 06/16/2017

04/13/2017

Job was completed in a timely manner. Mr. Henry even went to the hardware store for a part so he could hook up the garden hose to the water meter so I could have running water until the pipe was replaced

Description of Work
Replaced blue max pipe that had broken from the water meter to inside my house.

Work Completed On 10/25/2016

05/07/2016

Roger Henry's crew arrived on time and explained the process of replacing the water line and how long the water would be shut off. They carefully removed the sod from around the meter pit and dug the required hole. They set up the new line and drilled thru the 8 inch cement foundation. They installed the new water line, shut off valve and pressure regulator and tested the line. The entire process ...

Description of Work
Replaced blue max water line from meter to house. Installed ball shut off valve. Replaced pressure regulator. Removed existing boiler valve. Installed lead free dual check valve in meter pit. Pressure tested new line and back fill trench.

Work Completed On 04/27/2016

11/23/2015

Description of Work
Roger came out to look at a job I needed. He assured me he could do it and probably by the end of the week. He told me he would get a quote to me that evening. After not hearing from him, I called the next night and he said he was busy but would get it to me soon. That was over one week ago. I have called twice since. He does not even return my call. VERY DISAPPOINTING particularly after all the reviews I read.

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 11/16/2015

Excavating, hauling debris, underground plumbing, water line replacement, water line repair, Trenchless Pipe Repair, Trenchless water line, sewer repair, sewer replacement

MasterCard, Visa, Check