COUNTRY WIDE MOVING & STORAGE

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2009

4.2

Country Wide Moving & Storage strives to provide the best services in the moving & storage industry by the most knowledgeable, professional and experienced personnel. Providing the best customer service possible is priority number one and creating long lasting, honest and solid relationships with all Country Wide customers defines who Country Wide will be as a business. Country Wide Moving & Storage will value the customer relationships that we have built and know that our customer's success is the key to our own. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT. LICENSE#: 139474-HG....

Moving Ahead Services LLC

Trust your move to the experts! Award winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, junk removal and more. Call today for a free estimate!

Manifest Shipping

Located in southwestern Ohio, Manifest Shipping LLC is a reputable and trusted residential moving company. We are licensed and insured to complete all moves in compliance with federal Department of Transportation regulations. Through our years of providing exceptional service we have completed over 500 interstate and intrastate moves while maintaining a 100% positive review rating. Our unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction has earned us accreditation through the Better Business Bureau with an “A” rating. Our mission is to continually strive toward providing the best start to finish moving experience for our customers. We believe there is always room for improvement. Move with us today!

Eagle Moving & Storage

Eagle Movers is a full-service moving company dedicated to making sure your upcoming move is smooth and worry-free. Our experienced movers are here to help with every step of the process, including packing, loading, moving, and unpacking. With over 30 years of experience, we’re the expert movers you can trust. Call today to request a quote! Your hometown mover you can count on. We are the best move you can make. We service the continental US. Special Pricing for First Responders, Gold Star Families, Military & Seniors Over 65 Years

04/04/2019

From beginning to end, everything was perfect! They came out and gave us an estimate to move our belongings locally. The estimate was spot on and the THREE guys showed up ON TIME. Everything was handled carefully and wrapped professionally before being loaded on the truck. They laid down runners to keep from scratching the floors and wrapped entrances and exits. I am just so happy with the move an...

Description of Work
We needed a company to move us locally.

12/30/2014

they were effecient and there were no issues

Description of Work
moved a very heavy massage chair down a flight of stairs

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Nothing good would never deal with these people again.

02/21/2012

I was easily able to schedule moving a piano from my house to my daughter's house during Christmastime. The movers came on time as scheduled. They were courteous and careful. The job was done quickly and efficiently. The move was a surprise and was eight miles. The truck followed me and we were able to place the piano in my daughter's living room for a nice Christmas surprise. I would use the comp...

Description of Work
I needed a piano moved from my house to my daughter's house which is 8 miles away.

Category moving companies,piano moving

09/26/2011

Very professional and dependable. Arrived on time and handled my furniture as if it was their own. The move coordinator who came to give me an estimate was very thourough and informative. The crew finished under the estimated hours and price and even came back to pick up all of the boxes once I got everything unpacked. I will highly recommend them to everyone I know!

Description of Work
Very professional and dependable. Arrived on time and handled my furniture as if it was their own. The move coordinator who came to give me an estimate was very thourough and informative. The crew finished under the estimated price and even came back to pick up all of the boxes once I got everything unpacked. I will highly recommend them to everyone I know!

Category moving companies,piano moving

Moving & storage offering local, interstate, international, office & industrial, storage, packing & crating.

Mini storage type of services, our storage facility is secured, heated & vaulted.