Aspen Dental

With Angi since March 2013

4.1

See website for more locations....

09/28/2016

Note: I am 57 years old. I still have all of my teeth and have never had a cavity. I have dental insurance that pays for and exam once a year and cleaning twice a year. I had them do a dental exam and cleaning a year ago. Everything went fine that time. Scheduled a cleaning appointment 6 months ago. Was told that the previous dentist was gone and I would need new exam and X-rays, but they would be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine cleaning.

02/21/2015

I've been going to this location now for a year. The staff are wonderful. They are very trust worthy. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them for all my dental work.

10/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lost my teeth due to an infection. They were so kind and professional in the treatment and help in getting financing. My dentures look so real and everytime I have had an issue they got me in quickly and did the updates I needed. They do tend to over book but my wait times have not been to bad. I don't mind waiting if the service is good.

10/13/2014

I have been going here for at least 5 years, maybe 6 years. They are outstanding! They know me by name when I come in even though it's kind of a corporate dentist outfit. They know your teeth. They take good care of me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went last month for a regular checkup and cleaning.

04/22/2014

They are thorough and very upbeat. They are willing to work with us price wise; my daughter saw them when she did not have very good insurance and they were willing to discount the work they did for her. They are gentle, kind, we can get in pretty quickly too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Aspen Dental. They have done cleaning, checkup, crowns, partials, and periodontal work.

CATEGORY dentists,periodontics

General dentistry, crowns & bridges, fillings, dentures, root canals, cosmetic dentistry, gum care & oral surgery