In Touch Therapy Center

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2012

Massage Therapy

In business 21 yrs.3 therapists.Cost $70+tax, for massage-hour to hour and 15 minutes.full body/or site specific,depending on problems/issues....

06/29/2012

They do a great job. They are very skillful and perform a variety of different kinds of massages. Their massage therapists keep up on the latest training classes and techniques. They have a very nice and comfortable atmosphere and it is not overly fancy. I have to schedule them a couple of weeks out. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I use In Touch Therapy Center for massage therapy. I last used them for a massage.

Category massage therapy

02/13/2012

I have been there at least a dozen times now. They do neuromuscular and soft tissue massages. They are highly trained. You can expect to get a very good massage from them. I would absolutely without question recommend them to people.

Description of Work
I had a deep tissue massage performed.

Category

Relaxation massage,NMT(neuromuscular),CST(craniosacral),LD(lymph drainage)-we have a therapist who does reflexology.Our age range is from prenatal to infant,adult and elderly.We do work on TMJ also.

We are not a "Physical Therapy " office