Personal Eyecare

Eye Care - Optometry
Eye Care - LASIK
Eye Care - Pediatric Optometry
Eye Care - Optical Sales & Repair

Dr. Potter and her staff of 8 friendly and highly trained ophthalmic technicians and licensed opticians welcome new and returning patients of all ages. Our optical dispensary also welcomes outside prescriptions and offers only the highest quality materials and services, with a 2 year warranty included on all frames and lenses....

09/30/2013

My wife and I both use Dr. Potter on an annual basis and find the service to be very good. She is very professional and has a way of explaining medical conditions in an easy to understand way.

Description of Work
Dr. Potter has been my optometrist for the past several years ever since taking over the practice. In this case, the service was for new an eye exam and new contact lenses.

09/24/2013

Dr. Potter is very straight-forward, casual and professional. That's not always easy to do. She got me into a different pair of contacts and I am much happier with her recommendation. She also took care of a recurring eye infection that my previous doctor had mis-diagnosed. The staff is very friendly and they seem to have a good system going as far as getting you in and out without delay. I have o...

Description of Work
I had a contact lens fitting and also needed some help with a recurring eye infection.

08/20/2013

She was supportive and accommodating. She has great bedside manner. She's very concerned about my health and very prompt in scheduling appointments. It's just a very nice experience. I've been going there for about 6 years.

Description of Work
I got my eyes checked by Dr. Roxanna Potter because I have diabetes.

11/19/2012

Description of Work
Great eye doctor. My wife both see Dr. Potter. The staff is also very friendly. I ended up finding a nice pair of glasses at the office.

06/17/2012

Even though I had, had my glasses for almost a year they replaced them free of cost and without giving me a hard time. As a side note, in my previosu visits I have also always been happy with the quality of service provided.

Description of Work
Had bought glasses a year previously and they had broken

Category optometrist

We offer comprehensive, family-oriented eyecare. This includes eye exams, glasses and contact lens prescriptions to eye disease treatment and management. We also provide specialty contact lens fitting, participate in the InfantSEE program, and are available on-call for emergency services as needed.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available