Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Struthers, OH
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Struthers
- Hubbard Pet Resort & SpaLeslie, owner of Hubbard Pet Resort & Spa, was awesome when I booked my dog and puppy less than a month out from our vacation. We had never used kennels or boarding services and didn't know what to expect, but the owner and her staff made booking, providing instruction and vet records, packing, checking in and even extending our reservation a breeze. They gave me a tour a few days before and we even did a one-day test run to ensure the pups knew they'd be coming home. Staff gave my 13 year old GSP extra space by taking the 5 month old Aussie puppy out to recess on his own at times. Our pups boarded in one suite, and staff even sent a few pictures the first day to set my mind at ease for the rest of our vacation. By the way, when I forgot the puppy's favorite nyla-bone, I was able to purchase 2 extras, a new kong and kong cookies at fair prices right there, saving me a trip back home! Hubbard Pet Resort and Spa was recommended by friends and we in turn have passed the recommendation on to others (including my out-of-town aunt and uncle who checked their special needs dog in and received excellent care as well). Thank you Leslie and staff!!! : - ) Can't wait to try out their "park" for fenced play dates close to home. We'll be back for sure read less
- Dip-N-Clip Dog Grooming LLCMichelle has been grooming my standard poodle for two years. I am a very satisfied with how she grooms my dog and would not take her anywhere else. . My other family members also have their dogs groomed here and they are also very happy with the grooming.
- Going to the DogsShe seemed less stressed than her previous groomer which was the goal. It was especially nice to have them come to me. They spent time with me and the dog before they got started to get a feel for both of us. They did a great job grooming her especially since I know she is difficult.
- WHISKERS TO TAILS PET GROOMINGGetting an appt was easier this time.(before Christmas they were all booked up. )We dropped him off and he was finished at the scheduled time.The appt lasted approx 2 hours.The groomers interacted very well with our dog.
- Dip-N-Clip Dog Grooming LLCMy dog was groomed beautifully and de-shedded (I'm staying with my allergic son-in-law) and I was very satisfied. My daughters Cockapoo had many mats (the dog kept escaping into the woods and burr's behind their house) and they groomed and cut his coat so beautifully that my 5 yr. old granddaughter proudly was almost giddy and paraded him all around the neighborhood showing all the neighbors like she had just received the best present ever read less
- WAGS N WIGGLES RESORT INCThey were great. The owner, Jenn, is incredibly friendly and accommodating. She calls you back herself to make arrangements. We did a tour of the facility before boarding out pets there, to make us a little bit more at ease. It was incredibly clean. The dogs had outdoor access through their kennel. They had a nice ventilation system, so it wasn't smelly and disgusting. It smelled clean. It didn't smell like a kennel. They had lots of washers and dryers, for washing bedding and towels. They offered add-ons, like additional play time and gave them extra treats, at no charge. We had two dogs, a labrador and a labradoodle and they shared their kennel and had plenty of space. We have a dog now that needs medications and shots, and we're going to bring them there soon, and they're willing to give her the medication and to take her to the vet for her shot. I chose to use them because I felt the most comfortable around the owner and feel she truly cares about what she does. I'm willing to pay an extra $5.00 a day to have that peace of mind. My dogs were great when I picked them up. They were excited and happy. We had groomed while they were there, and they were clean. You can pick them up and drop them up seven days a week, which is nice read less
- WHISKERS TO TAILS PET GROOMINGGreat service and friendly staff - I have used Whiskers to Tails for ten years or so - never disappointed!
- CAREN'S GROOM ROOMThey did a wonderful job. I was going to petsmart for years but every time I drop off my dog it was such an ordeal. I had to wait in a tiny waiting room while I watched the girls look in the book then try to find who was the groomer. At the groom room as soon as I walked in the door the girl was waiting for me with a smile on her face. My dog was done on time and looked amazing. The price was even $15 less then other places read less
- Watch "UR" PawsI have been to this groomer twice and they are absolutely terrific! The dogs are never caged but placed in a private, open area instead. The bathing and grooming services are excellent, kind and thorough. My dogs are not at all upset or traumatized. The staff is kind. The facilities are immaculate. I can not recommend them more read less
- Red Bank Veterinary HospitalLucy is a new dog for me, so I didn't know what to ask for (her hair had gotten really long before I got her, so that she could barely see.) I was able to get an appointment within the same week I called, and was able to drop her off in the morning and pick her up after work. When I picked her up, they said she was real quiet all day (which means she was comfortable there.) She looked awesome, like a new dog! I was really pleased with her grooming and she continues to get lots of compliments read less
Pet Groomers in Struthers
- Business Description:We are a full service dog grooming ! Any Breeds. We also have doggie daycare full or half days by appointment. And for the folks that want to go on vacation and need someone to stay at your home while your away! We are pet sitters and house sitter all in one ! We pride ourselves that your fur babies get to stay in their own environment while you are away ! No boarding ! We are bonded and come with references read lessRecent Review:They cut him, or gouged out his flesh down by his rectum. He kept licking the wound when I got him home. I never saw him do that before after a haircut, so I checked him out. That's when I saw the gouged out wound. It was bleeding. That's why he kept licking it. And I didn't like the way they cut the hair around his face. I had to re-trim it when I got home. So, I was not happy with these people, and I'll never use them again. John read lessJohn S.
- Business Description:Amazing DOG PRODUCTS From our family to yours, we Provide Products That Will Make Daily Life For Both Human & Canine EZier! All Products are located here within the USA! SPECIALTY NEEDS (dog wheelchairs, dog lifts), DAILY NEEDS (bowls, collars, clothes, grooming supplies), RECREATIONAL NEEDS (Hiking, biking, camping, hunting, boating, vacation, travel), SAFETY NEEDS, & FUN! 10% OFF YOUR ORDER: CODE DOG10 (any order over $25 read less
- Business Description:Pet care for Dogs, Cats, Birds, Rabbits, Ferrets, Turtles, Bunnies & more. Only $22.00 per night & no Tax with All Inclusive for dogs. Only $16.00 per night with All Inclusive for cats. Complaint free company. See website to compare the company with other traditional/typical kennels & check rates & other details read lessRecent Review:I've used Pet Lodge for over seven years and I've never been disappointed. The owners and employees are loving and caring. They treat your dogs like their own. My dogs LOVE it there. Having a safe, friendly, excellent dog kennel makes traveling a breeze! <br /> <br /> <br / read lessJudith C.
- Recent Review:Well, the haircut wasn't to bad, except around the face. I don't think they cut enough hair around his cheeks and nose. It looked uneven. I had to cut it myself with scissors at home to make it even. But the worst thing, what really ****** me off is that they cut a chunk out of my dogs flesh out, down by his anus! They didn't even tell me they did it. When I brought him home, I noticed he was constantly licking himself back their, so I took him in the bathroom, and put him on the counter, and their it was, a gash right by his anus. I put some peroxide on it, with neosporin. I know they did it, because a couple of days earlier, I cut his hair by his anus with scissors, so no poop got caught in his hair when he went number 2, and he was perfectly fine back there, so I know they did it. I think it's very unprofessional to do something like that, and then not tell the owner, so he could tend to the wound at home. Never use them again read lessJohn S.
- Business Description:Pet Zone
- Business Description:Experienced - Vet Recommended - Pet Approved - Competitively Priced - Satisfaction Guaranteed! We offer a full line of grooming services for dogs and cats, along with an array of pet supplies, all with a personal touch. read lessRecent Review:Getting an appt was easier this time.(before Christmas they were all booked up. )We dropped him off and he was finished at the scheduled time.The appt lasted approx 2 hours.The groomers interacted very well with our dog. <br / read lessGreg K.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s.. read lessRecent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you read less
- Business Description:small animal veterinary servicesRecent Review:They are okay. They are more priced compared to other pet care service providers. The staff love the animals. I would use them again.Patricia M.
- Business Description:Quality dog grooming at an affordable price. Done with love.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- New Middletown
- North Lima
- New Springfield
- Mineral Ridge
- West Middlesex
dog groomers in Struthers
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABUNDANT LOVE ANIMAL CARE11016 Green Beaver Rd
- ABUNDANT LOVE ANIMAL CARE
- Come Stay and Play Pet Resort3150 S Raccoon Rd
- Come Stay and Play Pet Resort
- EZ Pet Care Solutions7412 Salinas Trl
- EZ Pet Care Solutions
- Felines Love Attention14360 Berlin Station Rd
Berlin Center, Ohio
- Felines Love Attention
- Leona's Groom Spot110 franklin ave
- Leona's Groom Spot
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- South Mill Pet Care Inc8105 South Ave
- South Mill Pet Care Inc
- The Grooming Jeannie1931 Belmont Avenue
- The Grooming Jeannie