Pearle Vision Center

With Angi since January 2009

18054 Royalton Rd

Strongsville, OH 44136

For more than 50 years, people like you, right in our neighborhood have been the focus of everything Pearle Vision does. We go above and beyond to show how much we care: from educating you about your eyes and advanced care options to helping you find the perfect designer frames and talking straight about prices. We’re not just your eye care experts, we’re your neighbors, too. So always count on clear answers and personal attention. Our commitment will still be going strong long after you leave with your new pair of glasses or updated lenses. ...

07/30/2011

Karl B.

Exam went well. Got new glasses and contacts, but paid way too much.

Description of Work
Usual eye exam for glasses and contacts. Went well. Doctor is very knowledgeable, patient and helpful. Unfortunately, in August of 2011 I went to Costco Optical and found out they charge half of what Pearle Vision does. Now I feel like I was ripped off last year.

07/08/2010

Karl B.

Very well. No problems.

Description of Work
Eye exam for glasses and contacts.

01/26/2009

DOUGLAS S.

He does a simple eye exam. He did a good job. He was timely, friendly, and thorough. I had a very positive experience. He took time and explained everything I had questions for.

Description of Work
I use Pearle Vision Center for my eye care.

Eye Care - Optometry