Hickerson, Dr. Timothy W.

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2008

Primary Care - Internal Medicine
Primary Care - Family Medicine

09/09/2015

Description of Work
Date of Service: 18 Aug 15

02/18/2015

I have gone to him for at least 30 years. In my opinion, he’s an excellent doctor. He’s very thorough, he’s very easy to talk to, and he takes time with you. He is just a very kind person and I just appreciate him. His staff is very nice and friendly and it's just like a family.

Description of Work
Dr. Timothy Hickerson is my primary care doctor. I go to him every three months for blood tests.

04/30/2014

Description of Work
Annual physical and went great

08/13/2012

He is excellent. His staff is nice too.

Description of Work
Dr. Timothy W. Hickerson is our primary care physician. I see him every six months. My husband sees him every three months.

02/01/2012

He is wonderful. I would never change doctors. He takes the time to answer my questions.

Description of Work
I go there for routine blood work, due to high blood pressure.

08/17/2011

He is very kind and good with older people. He is friendly and understanding when you complain about minor things. He takes the time to listen to you. He doesn't rush out like he's got to go to the other patient. He is friend. You leave a message and someone will find the answer to your question. The staff is very friendly. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
I do regular testing because I am on blood pressure medicine.

08/09/2011

He's wonderful. He is very thorough, punctual, and doesn't take more clients than he can handle. He is very polite when I ask him about things. He seems to keep up to date on his profession too. His staff is very friendly, and know me when I come in.

Description of Work
I've been going here for years.

Internal medicine.