SOLON AUTO BODY

Solon, OH 44139

08/28/2017

James R.

Great job.

Description of Work
Smaller job, dent in rear quarter and door.

02/03/2016

Edward T.

Description of Work
Repaired my fender - right on time and great job.

03/11/2015

Karen T.

Description of Work
Someone keyed the side of my car. They provided excellent service. Hope I don't need work done in the future but would go to them.

07/05/2014

Allison H.

My sister was visiting from out-of-town for graduation, and someone and quot;dingedand quot; the passenger side of the car in such a way that it was impossible to open the passenger door. This was a real problem because we had many family activities going on this particular weekend and needed the car to transport people. We called Tom first thing Saturday morning, and he said to bring the car by at 11:00 a.m., and he'd take a look at it, but didn't make any promises as to whether he could fix it. We took the car down at 11:00, and he promptly came out, and fixed the body of the car. He didn't charge us, and he refused a and quot;tip.and quot;

Description of Work
Tom hammered out a dent in the passenger side of the car that was preventing the passenger door from opening.

05/19/2014

Michael C.

I was rear ended on April 3rd 2014 and so I made a claim through my insurance Co. The repair called for the replacement of the rear bumper assembly of my Subaru Outback. The Insurance Co assessor estimated the cost at $1073.00. I contacted Solon Autobody on April 5th following the inspection by the insurance assessor and showed them the estimate. They agreed to do the work at the quoted price subject to no unseen defects being revealed on removal of the damaged bumper. They said it would take a couple of days to obtain replacement parts and that they would need to examine the parts carefully since their previous experience with this kind of repair had taught them that there were often defects in them and thus there was the possibility that they would have to return them and get fresh ones. My car was driveable so there was no immediate urgency so this was acceptable to me. Between April 5th and the 23rd I received two telephone calls from Solon Autobody each time stating that they had had to return defective parts to their suppliers. Eventually they called on April 23rd to ask me to bring the car in on Friday 25th. I picked it up on Saturday 26th. As far as I can see the car is as good as new! Not only did they repair the car, they also gave it a thorough wash so that it looked very smart. My impression is of a business that strives to do the right thing by its customers. They kept me up to date on their efforts to obtain good parts so that I understood the reason for the delay. Furthermore, it appeared to be important to them to ensure that the parts were of the best quality. When they did the repair it was done quickly and expertly.

Description of Work
Replaced rear bumper assembly.

12/24/2013

Carin M.

Solon Auto Body did a fine job. Quickly produced a first estimate after my car and a deer crossed paths, got information to my insurer, eased the process of acquiring a loaner vehicle. One small hitch was not letting me know that completion was delayed because a supplier had sent the wrong replacement radiator. So the job took a few days longer than anticipated. The result, however, is a car good as new, for all intents and purposes. They are extremely personable and helpful, even arranged to have a small ding in my windshield fixed at no charge.

Description of Work
Repaired my car after a collision with a deer.

09/26/2013

Douglas E.

They have done work on several of our vehicles. They are a top notch company and their work is exceptional. The vehicles are always clean and ready for pick up. They keep you updated on the progress and you never question when your vehicle will be done.

Description of Work
Replaced a dented bumper and fender on our truck

12/04/2011

Janice S.

The two brothers who own this Solon shop really came through for us. After my teenager took off the bumper backing out of the garage, these guys came out to our house the same day -- that's right, you heard it -- drove it back to their shop, and reattached the bumper with a temporary fix AT NO CHARGE to allow us to drive the car until we figured out whether we were going with insurance on their estimate. They just asked we bring the car back to them if decided to do the repairs. We did a couple of months later. They did a great job and a very fair price. This is the type of quality and service that you don't find at the big dealers' body shops. By the way, they touched up a few other spots where paint was scratched and replaced burnt out, little bulbs on the rear as a courtesy, without my asking, also at no charge.

Description of Work
repaired, replaced and repainted front bumper and grill

10/09/2005

MARCIA R.

GOT AN ESTIMATE IMMEDIATELY AFTER I DROVE INTO THE FACILITY AND WAS GIVEN TWO OPTIONS FOR REPAIR. SCHEDULING WAS DONE AT THAT TIME AND THE BUMPER WAS REPLACED AND PAINTED WITHIN TWO DAYS. STAFF WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND THE CAR WAS READY ON TIME FOR PICK-UP. I WAS CONTACTED AS SOON AS THE PART ARRIVED AT THE FACILITY AND SCHEDULING WAS DONE TO ACCOMMODATE MY NEEDS AND THE STAFF TRIED TO HAVE THE CAR READY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. WE AND OUR NEIGHBOR HAVE HAD WORK DONE HERE BEFORE AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PLEASED.

Description of Work
REAR BUMPER COVER WAS REPLACED AND CLEAR COAT AND TINT APPLIED TO A 2003 SATURN ION