CDA PROPERTIES

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2010

CDA Properties can handle big jobs including remodeling kitchens, basements, baths etc. to small handyman jobs. We also do insurance claim repairs. We have a painter with over 20+ years painting, wall paper and wall paper removal. If we don't do it ourselves, we have a contact we trust. CDA Properties manages rental property and takes care of most all repairs....

Beacon Landscape Lighting

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi

01/25/2016

First class outfit from management to employees. Punctual and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total remodel of a condominium. Flooring, cabinets, countertops  & all painting.

CATEGORY remodeling

01/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed twin garage door openers.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,drywall,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,home remodeling

04/18/2012

They're just terrific. When they say they're going to be here, they're here. The main thing is that it never costs more than what he tells you it will cost. He's always on time and he goes out of his way for you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had them do our new kitchen cabinets. He's done my whole kitchen and all of my cabinets and lighting. He's now the one handling my deck work too.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,lighting,remodeling,deck cleaning,woodworking,home remodeling

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and enjoyed working with you.

04/11/2012

We have had many contractors that for various reasons either we were just satisfied with or we weren't satisfied with but we do have to say that we were incredibly impressed at the professionalism of this company. They came out and gave us a quote and it was accurate. They were very professional. Regardless of which group came out they were on time. They were very clean. They cleaned my entire fam...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used CDA Properties to repair the leak by the chimney. They went ahead and repaired the shingles on the roof and repaired the leak. They also did mold testing on the inside of the walls. They repaired 20 ft long dry wall ceiling which is minimum 10 ft in the air and which is sloped ending up on the second storey.

CATEGORY drywall,roofing,water damage restoration,mold removal

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you calling again. We will see you this week. Also, thank you for your referring our company to your friends!

painting, drywall, finish carpentry, inside and outside repairs, remodeling, pressure washing

HVac, roofing, but we have companies we've used for years that we trust.