Sagamore Hills Animal Hospital

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2010

Dr. and Mrs. Hennis opened his veterinary practice in the basement of their century home in 1982. In 1989, they constructed the present Sagamore Hills Animal Hospital, Inc. (SHAH, Inc.) The SHAH is located on five beautiful acres on the eastern slope of the Cuyahoga Valley very near the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. The animal hospital serves both Cuyahoga and Summit County clients. In 1992, Dennis A. Peters joined the SHAH and remains the longest serving staff member other than Dr. and Mrs. Hennis. In 2000, Dr. Peggy L. Rowan joined the staff and Kim A. Justice rejoined the practice as a state-of-Ohio Registered Veterinary Technician. The practice has continued to grow to six full-time employees and four part-time employees. SHAH, Inc. provides full veterinary services for your pet cats and dogs, including anesthesia, anesthesia monitoring, general surgery, dentistry, radiology, preventive medicine, routine well care and sick care, both in-patient and out-patient. Dog and cat boarding is by special arrangement only for patients with medical or surgical considerations that preclude their boarding in regular kennels....

02/01/2017

The medicine is expensive.  I keep going.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Sagamore Hills Animal Hospital.

CATEGORY pet grooming

12/15/2016

12/05/2016

Although it was discovered that my cat has tooth reobsorbtion, everything went well. They explained the disease and what I will need to watch for. They were more then accommodating when I overslept. I called and they let me come in since I only live a few miles away. It was really appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my cat's teeth cleaned.

06/15/2016

06/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have taken my dogs to them for years now. Routine and emergencies. Dr. Rowan and the staff are very responsive, compassionate, and caring.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinarians – Full Pharmacy, Intensive Care, Hospitalization, Electrocardiography, Internal Medicine, Digital Radiology, Dentistry, Preventative Medicine, Microchipping, Behavioral Counseling, & Nutritional Counseling.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa