Poochies Salon LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2010

A very low stress enviorment for your special pet. Includes hypo-allergenic shampoo and condition, high-velocity dry(for shedding), Cut and style, Ears, teeth, nails, and glands. Very competitive rates and will not keep your pet away from home all day long. Your dog will all ways have the same groomer so a bond can develop. For mast customers in home boarding is available. Remember to smooch your pooch today >^..^<...

01/14/2015

11/09/2013

She is an excellent groomer even for long haired dogs which both of mine are. She relates to them very well and they are comfortable in her place! |She sometimes underestimates how long it will take to groom but like I said they are both long haired and she makes she they are perfect! She will also text you if she is taking longer then usual! Love Alaina!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Poochies Salon LLC.

11/17/2011

Very well. I dropped my dogs off and Leena told me when they would be ready for pick up. When I picked them up they were beautiful and ready to go.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leena did a full groom on my 2 chocolate labs and they looks ready for the big dog show. She is very gentle, wonderful with animals (and their people) and show real care and concern for animals. I would highly recommend her services to any pet owner looking for quality service at a good price.

CATEGORY pet grooming

dog groomong, cat grooming, in home boarding, transportation.