Reynoldsburg Animal Hospital LLC

Founded 1967 • With Angi since February 2005

Veterinarians

Care credit offered, no billing by company....

Gahanna Animal Hospital

Husband and wife team Dr. John Worman and Dr. Paula Marrie purchased Gahanna Animal Hospital in 1981. Since their purchase there have been 2 renovations which have resulted in a large animal hospital offering many services. Gahanna Animal Hospital began with 2 exam rooms, a treatment area/pharmacy/lab, a surgical room and boarding facilities. With the 2 renovations (one in 1994 and one in 2005), the facility now has: 7 exam rooms, a full pharmacy, surgical suite, hospital ward, isolation room, intensive care unit, a full lab, a grooming facility and boarding that includes xtra-large runs, indoor/outdoor runs and pet suites complete with a T.V. and bed. Gahanna Animal Hospital currently has six associate veterinarians in addition to the owners. We offer full service wellness care/vaccinations, internal medicine diagnosis, hospitalization/intensive care, x-rays, bloodwork, allergy testing, dentals, surgery, long-term case managment, grooming, baths, day care and puppy classes. Gahanna Animal Hospital is truly a full service animal hospital. We also accept Care Credit as payment.

04/18/2017

I'm loyal to this vet, and I really like this vet. Something happened years ago where they misdiagnosed my dog and we almost put her down, but she is still around.

Description of Work
I have two dogs.

01/15/2015

The service was excellent. The staff was very friendly. The cost of their services was very good and they took plenty of time. I would tell a friend to go there.

Description of Work
We went to them for a puppy checkup.

12/30/2014

Dr. Melin had very good advise which I am currently following regarding the lump.

Description of Work
Examined my cat due to a lump on her abdomen

Category veterinarian

Wrong clinic...Dr Melin works at another veterinary clinic.

09/02/2013

Dr Walker, unprofessional, rude and lack of manners in compassion. I do not recommend her. Worst Vet I have EVER experienced. My husband and I always paid our bills when services rendered. In my eyes they lost very good kind animal lovers. I will never forget that day and I am still upset about at this time. This complaint is all about the day I had to put down my dog in the care of Dr Walker only...

Description of Work
Dr Walker put down my beloved Gracie on the 17th of March. I never want her to see any animal of mine ever again. I was very upset to have my dog put down. she was rude, condescending in her manner of care. She was unable to find a vein, my dog would yelp with pain. I asked to her to stop and she rolled her eyes at me and asked " Haven't you done this before?". I was appalled with her unprofessionalism. I walked in 6 days later to pick up her ashes and the staff acted like they did not know me! Asked my name and why I was there. Gracie had been a patient of Dr Walker for 5 years, our 2 cats and our Chesapeake.

04/11/2013

They are wonderful people and we love them. I have been going there for 38 years. Every one of the vets is just great; very thorough and kind. If you lose a cat you get a hug; that's for sure. They are very gentle, kind and thorough. We just trust that what they say is exactly what is going on. They call back and are great.

Description of Work
Reynoldsburg Animal Hospital is my veterinarian. I was last there for the standard shots and checkup.

Category veterinarian

Veterinary services for dogs & cats.

Boarding & grooming.