Beany's Auto Service Center

Founded 1978 • With Angi since September 1996

1673 Brice Rd

Reynoldsburg, OH 43068

8 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Additional e-mail - info@beanysautoservicecenter.com....

02/09/2017

Thomas M.

Steve did an excellent job by working on 17 year old Lexus. He found the part, had it delivered, and fixed the car 100%. Would recommend this business.

Description of Work
Replace wheel hub

01/27/2017

Victor R R.

Great! Wonderful job, reasonably priced, not too much hassle.

Description of Work
Installed new brakes, tune-up.

10/24/2016

Salome P.

It went great and he always provides great service. It didn't take too long either.

Description of Work
He repaired the A/C in my car and it went very well! They found out that they didn't have to replace the compressor and found an easier repair that avoided us having to replace it.

10/19/2016

Marc R.

Not bad. The battery was pretty expensive, however I checked around and that was the going rate for that battery for my vehicle.

Description of Work
I thought it was the starter, but the battery was the issue.

10/04/2016

GARLAND H.

They always do a great job with my cars

Description of Work
Only place I take my car. Outstanding work and honest

Category muffler repair

06/25/2016

Rosemary C.

There was something wrong with the transmission and they referred me to someone else but I haven't done that yet. They don't do auto body.

Description of Work
They did change the oil, they checked the inside of the car and the transmission.

09/05/2015

Anne G.

After reading the review, Joel worked to find a muffler for us. It was found on 9/9 and was in his hand on 9/14. He installed it today and only charged us for the parts and went above and beyond with the service.

Description of Work
In late June they told us that we needed a muffler for our Nissan Armada and they would order it.

Category auto repair

Thank you for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]. This was a tough one to find, and we appreciate your patience. We love working with your family, and hope to see you all soon. Be well, Kerri Beany Foulks

06/28/2015

Vanessa A.

They did a great job and it was done quickly.

Description of Work
replaced broken door handle.

06/22/2015

Brian R.

completed the work for less than estimated. Very honest assessment of what needed to be done and completed it all in a timely manner. Great folks!!

Description of Work
made needed repairs after assessing our 13 year old, low mileage car.

06/18/2015

River W.

It went very well. I've used Beany's in the past and they have always had the best price and the most honest estimate of what needed to be done. Other places said I needed brake pads, but the guys at Beany's told me I had some time left for the pads. I appreciate their honesty.

Description of Work
Replaced the front shocks in my 2000 van

Category auto repair

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]. We pride ourselves in our honest, consistent service. We look forward to working with you again. Kerri Beany Foulks
    Auto Service
    Auto Mufflers
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Transmission
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Computer diagnostic, transmission, fluid flush, battery replacement & cables, belts, brakes & brake fluid, cabin & engine air filters, tire inflation & condition, wiper fluid & blades, coolant flush, engine oil & filter, exhaust, hoses, light & electrical, power steering fluid, shock absorbers & struts.