LAKELAND AUTO & MARINE

2305 E STATE RD

Port Clinton, OH 43452

09/13/2012

lindsey S.

The service was excellent. They were very polite and gave us a great and very fair estimate. I appreciated that they did exactly what I asked them to do and they did not try to push me or get any more work out of it. Everything was done in a timely manner and they were all very courteous. They were overall a great company.

Description of Work
One of our breaks was frozen, so we took our car here to have them fix it.

Category auto repair

08/16/2012

Tami V.

My gas guage wasn't working AT ALL. Spoke to Chris and he thought it might be something in the gas tank causing the problem, and estimated the repair to be around $600. We told him to go ahead and fix it. Apparently it was not the part that he thought it was initially by my description. It turned out to be something much smaller and cheaper. He repaired the problem for half the original price guess. He could certainly have still charged us the higher cost but didn't and that's one of the main reasons we keep going back. I trust him. He obviously doesn't look in his wallet to see if my car needs work! Thanks Chris.

Description of Work
My gas guage wan't function at all. Constantly sat beyond empty!

Category auto repair