EDISON LIGHTING

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2009

We specialize in outdoor landscape lighting, deck lighting, holiday lighting and landscape maintenance, renovation and installation. We pride ourselves on our work and strive to make every job the very best that we can....

Second Nature Landscape Services Inc

Serving Mahoning & Trumbull Counties for over 35 years. Residential and commercial repair, replacement and installation of landscape design, lawn, brick walkways, patios & walls, corrective pruning, mulching, leaf & snow removal.

05/30/2017

Team was very professional. The owner Ed, was on site to meet with me that morning prior to his crew of 3 arriving. He got them started and left. They did a very nice job. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Outdoor landscape lighting in front of house and on deck

Category electrician,lighting

01/07/2016

Description of Work
Pricing was as quoted but a little steep compared to other quotes received. Work performed was as agreed and completed timely.

Category electrician

[Removed Member Name], it is our goal to give 100% customer satisfaction, I am sorry that you gave us a B rating. What could we have done or what can we do to make it an"A"? Ed

04/30/2015

Description of Work
Edison installed a two level stone patio and fire pit, multiple drain lines and landscaping. The crew worked very hard even through some inclement weather and did a beautiful job. They were prompt, friendly and communicated well with us. We are very pleased with the service we received from Jack Beggs (who quoted and supervised the project) as well as the crew (Mike, Isidro and Justin). We are already considering using them for another possible project next year.

10/07/2013

Great! He installed right away after estimate and agreement. When we decided to add and extra couple of lights he was right on it. The house looks great!

Description of Work
Installed landscape lighting.

Category electrician,outdoor lighting

12/05/2011

They are very good. It's a very good company. I know the owner personally and he is a wonderful man. When you call them, they give you a time and a date and they are there. They do the job. They do well. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Edison Lighting for electrical work. I use them often.

10/22/2010

I called two dasys in a row axplained my problem. I think I have a short in some wiring attached to a light switch. It is a dining room light and I am unable to use the light because of the possible short. I called a left a message at the office and called the next day to the cell phone number given on the voice mail or answering machine. I asked if they could handle an inside electrical problem and to please return my call. Nobody ever returned my call.

Description of Work
No Services were provided because no one returned my two calls.

Category electrician","Lighting

10/01/2010

They replaced it free of charge. They do a wonderful cleanup job and they are very reliable and prompt. When we called to tell them what the painters had done, they came out right away to fix it.

Description of Work
Our painters goofed up the lighting so we had Edison Lighting come and fix it. They had to replace an outdoor box that made all of the lights work.

Category electrician","Lighting","outdoor lighting expert

04/24/2009

Edison Lighting was very professional. They showed us a computer model and examples to show us how it would all look. They were very punctual and professional.

Description of Work
I used Edison Lighting to install outdoor lighting.

Category electrician","outdoor lighting expert

01/07/2016

04/30/2015

Category electrician

All accent, landscape & deck lighting.