EMERY'S MAINTENANCE BUILDING & REMODELING

Founded 1982 • With Angi since August 1995

4.3

Rosati Windows

Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

03/01/2017

They showed up soon after and did a neat job on the repair. The service person was friendly and quickly made the repair. Based on this experience, I would definitely would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me an estimate on repairing some siding. I agreed to have the work done.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

10/10/2016

It went well. Had to make repairs in multiple trips with different repairmen. (Roofer, plumber, dry walk patcher)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak in the kitchen ceiling was repaired. Fixed flashing on roof, repaired flange in upstairs toilet and repaired the textured ceiling in the kitchen..

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing

08/02/2013

I kind of go to them when I need an expert for whatever small things. They show up and the balance of their price versus the quality of their work comes right inline. They have always done a good job. I have not had any problems with them. I first found them on Angie's List and I have used them since. They are also local. I am going to have them come by here some time for some siding that I need t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The last time that I used Emery's Maintenance Building & Remodeling was a week ago for handyman services.

CATEGORY handyman service

06/13/2013

They did a really good job. They are very knowledgeable. They are easy to get along with. They are very personable. They are a little more expensive but the work that they have done was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Emery's Maintenance Building & Remodeling. We got an estimate and some work done from them. They do home inspection and some construction work. They fixed our floor. They also did a construction inside and outside our house. We asked them to come and do a code for us. We are going to ask them to do a work for us in a couple of months.

CATEGORY handyman service,home inspection

06/05/2013

They did a good job. The owner kept in touch with us to make sure we knew was coming and when. I thought that was good that we didn't have to keep calling them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed some kitchen drawers, power washed the chimney, painted and filled in a crack in a room, cleaned the gutters, fixed some wiring in the basement.

CATEGORY electrician,gutter repair,handyman service,pressure washing,interior painters

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover