EMERY'S MAINTENANCE BUILDING & REMODELING

13375 PICKERINGTON RD NW

Pickerington, OH 43147

03/01/2017

Richard H.

They showed up soon after and did a neat job on the repair. The service person was friendly and quickly made the repair. Based on this experience, I would definitely would hire them again.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate on repairing some siding. I agreed to have the work done.

Category roofing, siding

11/21/2016

Karen A.

Very pleased with the work.

Description of Work
They helped me out with several home repairs.

Category handyman service

10/10/2016

Tim M.

It went well. Had to make repairs in multiple trips with different repairmen. (Roofer, plumber, dry walk patcher)

Description of Work
Leak in the kitchen ceiling was repaired. Fixed flashing on roof, repaired flange in upstairs toilet and repaired the textured ceiling in the kitchen..

Category handyman service, roofing

01/22/2016

Alex E.

Category decks, roofing, woodworking

11/20/2015

Tunney K.

Description of Work
The approximate date of service was October 30, 2015 and the approximate cost of service was 3000.00.

Category home remodeling

08/11/2015

Billie H.

Category home remodeling

06/29/2015

Laurie M.

Description of Work
Located and repaired electrical short causing loss of power in one room of house; found defective outlet and replaced it. Electric service was restored to room, outlet replaced with new fixture.

Category electrician, roofing

04/16/2015

Janet S.

Description of Work
Replaced a 21" single pane octagon window. Found and repaired leak inside wall caused by same window. My problem was that I was not told the replacement window was just 1/2 half of a double hung window. I was led to believe the window was being made for my needs. The window does not look nice at all from the inside of the house. I should have been told what I was getting so I could decide if that was what I wanted.

12/18/2014

SUSAN M.

Description of Work
They came to our home, cleaned all the roof gutters. Checked to make sure all gutters were securely attached to the house. Also, some debris rained down on our back door, and they even washed down the deck and cleaned the windows on the back door. They were neat and tidy. The owner came to our door after the service was done to let us know what he and his crew did, what they found and checked. I found them very professional and will definitely use them again.

Category decks, roofing, siding, interior painters

08/02/2013

Jon D.

I kind of go to them when I need an expert for whatever small things. They show up and the balance of their price versus the quality of their work comes right inline. They have always done a good job. I have not had any problems with them. I first found them on Angie's List and I have used them since. They are also local. I am going to have them come by here some time for some siding that I need to be replaced.

Description of Work
The last time that I used Emery's Maintenance Building & Remodeling was a week ago for handyman services.

Category handyman service

06/13/2013

KIMBERLY G.

They did a really good job. They are very knowledgeable. They are easy to get along with. They are very personable. They are a little more expensive but the work that they have done was good.

Description of Work
We used Emery's Maintenance Building & Remodeling. We got an estimate and some work done from them. They do home inspection and some construction work. They fixed our floor. They also did a construction inside and outside our house. We asked them to come and do a code for us. We are going to ask them to do a work for us in a couple of months.

Category handyman service, home inspection

06/05/2013

JEFF & SUE M.

They did a good job. The owner kept in touch with us to make sure we knew was coming and when. I thought that was good that we didn't have to keep calling them.

Description of Work
They fixed some kitchen drawers, power washed the chimney, painted and filled in a crack in a room, cleaned the gutters, fixed some wiring in the basement.

Category electrician, gutter repair, handyman service, pressure washing, interior painters

07/09/2012

Cheryl K.

We are very satisfied with the entire experience. Mr. Blackmon, the owner was generous with his time and offered his advice on new shingles, and different methods of installation for some challenging roof angles. He even went on the roof and inspected the finished work before releasing the roofers. Emery's Maintenance probably won't be the low bidder, but their prices are fair, and in return you receive the same quality of work that the men would do in their own homes. We have been Emery's customers for many years, for mulltiple projects. We have recommended Emery's Maintenance to our friends and family, and recommend them to you as well.

Description of Work
Most recently, Emery's Maintenance replaced our hail-damaged roof. We have a single-story ranch home, with multiple additions that create a challenge.

Category roofing, replacement windows, woodworking

06/01/2011

KIM C.

My parents have used Emery's Maintenance for over 20 years, particularly for roofing. Chris came out immediately to give us an estimate and was prepared to send a crew to do temporary repairs, however, our insurance company sent out another company that was already working on the repairs when Chris arrived. Chris provided us with an estimate but unfortunately, he could not compete with the estimate from the larger company. I would have used Emery's if the price had been more competitive since I am familiar with their quality workmanship.

Description of Work
Provided free estimate for property damage created by small tornado in April 2011.

Category decks, gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows

07/03/2008

RICHARD B.

Emory's came out and painted the interior walls of our home for us. We were so pleased with the work that they did that we had to call them back for more work. They did a great job and were very thorough.

Description of Work
We had Emory's Maintenance come out and paint our home.

07/03/2008

RICHARD B.

We have used Emery's Maintenance for years. They were fast and very in putting in a large new bay window in our kitchen breakfast nook. It was a great experience to work with them on this project.

Description of Work
We had a new bay window added to our two story home.

Category replacement windows

02/12/2008

RHONDA P.

They did an excellent job. He was very good about giving us notice before each step to let us know what we need to do or get. They installed the smoke detectors for us because my husband had just had surgery and could not do it himself. He used sub-contractors for some of the work and they were good as well. I am really happy with the end result. You cannot tell it is an addition, it's looks like an original part of the house. The shingles and paint match perfect. It took a long time but he made sure everything was done right. We had several bids and he was the lowest.

Description of Work
They built on a 3rd car garage and tore out the old driveway and put in a new concrete driveway.

Category concrete driveways, woodworking

10/10/2005

CONNIE R.

THIS ELECTRICAL WORK, ALONG WITH THE ROOF, HAD TO BE COMPLETE IN ONE WEEK. CHRIS REALLY INCONVENIENCED HIMSELF TO ASSIST IN THE SITUATION. ALL ELECTRICAL WAS COMPLETE, AS WELL AS THE ROOF, IN THAT TIME. HE REALLY SAVED US!

Description of Work
FOUND OUT ONE WEEK PRIOR TO CLOSING THAT THE ELECTRICAL SYSTEM IN THE FINISHED BASEMENT CONSISTED OF EXTENSION CORDS. WIRING HAD TO BE COMPLETELY RE-DONE THERE, AS WELL AS GFI'S ADDED AND A COUPLE OF REPAIRS IN THE REST OF THE HOUSE.

Category electrician

10/10/2005

CONNIE R.

WE HAD LESS THAN A WEEK TO HAVE THE ESTIMATE AND THE WORK DONE, SO THAT THE HOUSE COULD BE SOLD. CHRIS SENT SOMEONE THE SAME DAY TO GIVE US AN ESTIMATE. THE ESTIMATE WAS LOWER THAN THE TWO COMPETITORS. THE WORK WAS DONE ON TIME, NO SURPRISES IN THE COST, AND THE WORKSITE WAS CLEAN WHEN THEY FINISHED.

Description of Work
COMPLETE TEAR OFF AND RE-ROOF ALONG WITH REPAIRS. SOME OF WHICH WAS CAUSED BY WHOMEVER PUT THE ROOF ON BEFORE.

11/11/2004

ANDREW D & BERNADETTE P.

GIVES FREE ESTIMATES, ON TIME, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND SKILLED. THIS IS THE THIRD TIME WE HAVE HIRED THEM AND WILL AGAIN FOR OUT NEXT PROJECT. THEIR PRICES ARE COMPETITIVE.

Description of Work
REPLACED SOME EXTERIOR TRIM BOARDS AND A FRONT PORCH POST.

07/09/2004

SCOTT F.

THE FIRST APPOINTMENT HE DIDN'T SHOW OR CALL, I HAD TO CALL HIM BACK AND LEAVE A MESSAGE WITH HIS WIFE. HE CALLED ME BACK AND SHOWED UP FOR THE 2ND APPOINTMENT. HE CAME OUT, BARELY LOOKED AROUND AND DID NOTHING. HE SENT ME A BILL FOR $42.

Description of Work
ASKED HIM TO HELP ME WITH A NOISE IN MY ATTIC.

04/01/2003

ANN B.

IN THE PAST HE HAS BUILT A BEAUTIFUL DECK AND A ROOM ADDITION. THEY ARE JUST SO RELIABLE AND TRUSTWORTHY. I ALWAYS FELT COMFORTABLE WITH THE WORKERS THAT WERE IN MY HOME. THEY ALWAYS STRIVE TO DO A GOOD JOB. HIS PRICES ARE EXTREMELY FAIR. THEY SHOW UP WHEN THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO. THEY GET THE JOB DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER. HE HAS ALSO REPLACED A ROTTEN BATHROOM FLOOR AND A TUB ENCLOSURE, AND FINISHED A FAMILY ROOM IN A BASEMENT. JUST A WONDERFUL GUY. SOMEONE YOU ALWAYS FEEL GOOD ABOUT CALLING.

Description of Work
EXTERIOR PAINTING, AND ROOF REPAIRS

10/31/2002

Tim J.

EMERY''S REPLACED THE ROOF ON OUR ADDITION. IT RAINED LATER THAT DAY AND POURED INTO OUR HOUSE AROUND THE WOOD STOVE CHIMNEY. THEY CAME OUT AND COVERED THE AREA WITH WHAT LOOKED LIKE A GALLON OF BLACK GOOP, GOING UP THE SIDES OF OUR ONCE SILVER WOOD STOVE PIPING. WE TOLD THEM THE WORK WAS UNSIGHTLY. THEY INDICATED THAT WAS A TEMPORARY FIX.

Description of Work
TORE OFF OLD ROOF ON ADDITION AND REPLACED IT WITH NEW SHINGLES.

12/02/2001

LORI M.

MY BANISTER WAS INSTALLED WRONG AND THEN HAD A BAD FINISH AS WELL AS NEVER FINISHING IT AND THEY TRIED TO BILL ME TWICE AS THEY OVERLOOKED ONE OF MY CHECKS TO THEM.

Description of Work
BANISTER ON STAIR WAY

Category woodworking

12/02/2001

LORI M.

THE ROOFING BLEW OFF DURING A BAD STORM. THEY SHOULD HAVE SEALED THE ROOF NOT JUST ALLOWING NATURE TO SEAL IT. THEY TRIED TO BILL ME TWICE AS THEY OVERLOOKED ONE OF MY CHECKS TO THEM.

Description of Work
NEW ROOF

Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

Integrity Painting LLC

Celebrating over 24 Years in Business! Painting professionals with years of experience delivering the highest quality work and customer satisfaction. Exterior and Interior painting services for residential and commercial properties. Our team is composed of long term employees who are highly trained, knowledgeable and ethical in work practices. You can feel at ease with Integrity Painting working at your home or business. Integrity isn't just a name, it's a way of doing business.

CertaPro Painters of Columbus

CertaPro Painters of Columbus has been serving the Central Ohio and Greater Columbus area since 1994. Locally owned and operated, we are a professional house painting and commercial painting service. We have an outstanding record of customer service and industry leading expertise.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover