Dental & Cosmetic Solutions LLC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2009

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx & http://www.americanboardortho.com/public....

Tikson & Eichenlaub Family Dental

Tikson & Eichenlaub Family Dental

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

09/30/2017

Great. Very caring and friendly staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Pastouk for the cleaning and exam, and Dr. H for a filling and a crown. The results feel natural like my teeth. The staff is great and very professional. They were also in network with my insurance, so that's a bonus!

07/21/2016

My visit went very well. Very professional process. My paperwork was sent through email so I could have it finished before arrival. I had zero wait time for my appointment. Every person I came in contact with while in the office was kind & welcoming. Everything was explained thoroughly; service was top notch. By the end of the visit, my teeth were clean, my dental health evaluated; a plan for futu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New patient work-up and cleaning

12/03/2015

Excellent professional care! Dr. Pastouk is a superb dentist - always takes whatever time is necessary to do the job correctly. Recently came in on a Saturday to repair a veneer that had been knocked off while I was eating. It took him nearly 11/2 hours to "reglue" the veneer since he had no assistant with him and had to perform all of the steps himself. He's expensive but worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Required a crown to encapsulate a tooth that had chipped.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

08/06/2014

Good service but reluctant to work with patient's insurance so that they can charge maximum for their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MRI.

05/14/2014

I have been visiting for years now. He is a great dentist. He lectures all over the world. The staff is very professional. He handles all dental work at this facility- including dental surgery. The facility is state of the art. The chairs are heated and there is comforting music. Scheduling is very easy for me, as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I visit twice a year for cleanings and exams.

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry including implants, preventative, cosmetic, TMJ, headaches, veneers, crowns, restorative and periodontal care, teeth whitening, snoringm, sleep apnea, botox & juvederm.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover