Dental & Cosmetic Solutions LLC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2009

3550 Lander Rd Ste 140

Pepper Pike, OH 44124

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx & http://www.americanboardortho.com/public....

09/30/2017

Susan S.

Great. Very caring and friendly staff.

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Pastouk for the cleaning and exam, and Dr. H for a filling and a crown. The results feel natural like my teeth. The staff is great and very professional. They were also in network with my insurance, so that's a bonus!

07/21/2016

Terri D.

My visit went very well. Very professional process. My paperwork was sent through email so I could have it finished before arrival. I had zero wait time for my appointment. Every person I came in contact with while in the office was kind & welcoming. Everything was explained thoroughly; service was top notch. By the end of the visit, my teeth were clean, my dental health evaluated; a plan for future treatment in place. I would completely recommend this practice to anyone interested in great dental care.

Description of Work
New patient work-up and cleaning

12/03/2015

Christine C.

Excellent professional care! Dr. Pastouk is a superb dentist - always takes whatever time is necessary to do the job correctly. Recently came in on a Saturday to repair a veneer that had been knocked off while I was eating. It took him nearly 11/2 hours to "reglue" the veneer since he had no assistant with him and had to perform all of the steps himself. He's expensive but worth it.

Description of Work
Required a crown to encapsulate a tooth that had chipped.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

08/06/2014

Chor H.

Good service but reluctant to work with patient's insurance so that they can charge maximum for their service.

Description of Work
MRI.

05/14/2014

Marcia and Merwin E.

I have been visiting for years now. He is a great dentist. He lectures all over the world. The staff is very professional. He handles all dental work at this facility- including dental surgery. The facility is state of the art. The chairs are heated and there is comforting music. Scheduling is very easy for me, as well.

Description of Work
I visit twice a year for cleanings and exams.

12/19/2013

Patricia P.

Dr Pastouk is very frienly, courteous, conscientious & excellent in his field. He makes any procedure as painless as possible. He is slightly pricey but well worth the cost. I would certainly recommend him to to others.

Description of Work
Replaced my husbands tooth.

Category endodontics,dentists,oral surgeons,periodontics,cosmetic dentist

11/04/2013

rick V.

I had developed a dry socket as the result of a surgical extraction ten days earlier. My original dentist only prescribed medication, but was unwilling to pack the socket. I am TERRIFIED of needles in my mouth! And I told them that when I called. They were VERY thorough about EVERYTHING: medical history, details of my previous dental experiences, understanding what had happened with the most recent bout of dental problems, and most of all, my current state of mind. I am a big chicken. I am NOT fond of pain. They went to GREAT LENGTHS to help me relax and feel comfortable before starting the procedure. And then, during the procedure, they maintained that same level of attention to the anxiety that I had. I felt VERY well taken care of! The procedure was painful, but very manageable with the gas and Novacane. They even let ME put the swab of numbing gel onto the sore areas before the shots. They were just different, in an excellent sort of way, than any other dental center I had been to. They went out of their way to help me, and for that, I am extremely grateful! They packed the socket with anesthetizing paste, and then put a soft plastic molded covering over the socket so no more food could get in and irritate it! Wow! What a DIFFERENCE! They handled the billing in a secondary way, which told me they were more interested in helping me than just being concerned about the money. They were a bit on the pricy side, but definitely worth every penny! Not only would I recommend them, I am bringing my husband and CHILDREN Back! We have found a new family dentist!

Description of Work
I had a dry socket that the dentist who extracted the tooth was unwilling to treat. I called Dr. Pastouk's office around 11 am, and they got me in only TWO hours later! And they did an awesome job!

Category endodontics,dentists,oral surgeons

08/31/2013

Devorah S.

This went well. It's work on 2 teeth, one that split & had to be pulled before my next appointment & another tooth where the crown was never quite right and the adjustments weren't adequate.

Description of Work
Teeth cleaning & Xray. Overall was very happy with the practice and work done. It's 2 experiences (below)that caused me to change dentists.

06/22/2013

DIANE S.

Did not have to wait for appointment to begin. Everyone was friendly and professional. Everything was explained. Good teaching and very clean environment.

Description of Work
Dental exam and cleaning.

Category dentists

[member name removed], We truly appreciate your trust in us. Thank you ! Dr. Pastouk & TEAM

11/17/2011

DIANE S.

There was another doctor at the office before to whom I was going. He retired and his patients went to Dr. Pastouk, and I stayed there. First of all, I like the cleanliness of the place. The hygienists give me individualized care. They go above and beyond. Dr. Pastouk himself explains everything to me in ways that I can understand. He never rushes. He is always calm, composed, and painless. Overall, the service is just great. Another thing that I really like about going is that I never have to sit there all day. I make an appointment, and they call me in on time. The wait time is very little. If there is any dental procedure that I have, it is totally explained. He lets me know what is going on. I would continue to go to him in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Vladimir Pastouk is my general dentist. I last saw him 2-3 weeks ago.

09/13/2010

DIANE S.

He is very gentle and patient with you. He is familiar with the latest techniques and tools. He explains everything thoroughly.

Description of Work
I see him for dentistry.

11/03/2009

DIANE S.

I like everything about him. My insurance helps to take care of the price. His office is nice and clean all the time. They take care of the patient?s comfort. I don?t have to wait long to get an appointment and I don?t have to wait long in his office when I go there for an appointment.

Description of Work
Dr. Vladimir Pastouk is my dentist. My last visit was about 2 weeks ago.

06/22/2009

Franklin Y.

He communicates well and the effectiveness of treatment is good. His office is close to our home, and they are good for appointments at flexible hours, sometimes as early as 7.30 in the morning. The office environment is good and the wait time in the office is minimal. The office staff is friendly. My overall experience has been positive.

Description of Work
Dr. Peastouk is my dentist. My last visit to see him was for a cleaning. My wife has been going to him for about three years, but I have not been going that long.

Marsh, Dr. Steven P.

For over 40 years, the practice of Cleveland dentist Dr. Steven P. Marsh has improved the smiles of people in the Cleveland, Ohio, metropolitan area. From cosmetic imaging to comprehensive after-care to answering your questions on this site, Dr. Marsh has built a reputation for the finest care and stellar results in general and cosmetic dentistry.

Tikson & Eichenlaub Family Dental

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

Pivovar, Dr. Norman M

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - TMJ
    Dentistry - Orthodontics
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

General dentistry including implants, preventative, cosmetic, TMJ, headaches, veneers, crowns, restorative and periodontal care, teeth whitening, snoringm, sleep apnea, botox & juvederm.