Khramoy, Dr. Vladimir

Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics

Since 2002, Dr. Khramoy has had a passion for changing lives "one smile at a time." Because of his dedication to his profession and continuing education, he combines modern technology, skill, and clinical judgment to create stunning, confident smiles....

Marsh, Dr. Steven P.

For over 40 years, the practice of Cleveland dentist Dr. Steven P. Marsh has improved the smiles of people in the Cleveland, Ohio, metropolitan area. From cosmetic imaging to comprehensive after-care to answering your questions on this site, Dr. Marsh has built a reputation for the finest care and stellar results in general and cosmetic dentistry.

Pivovar, Dr. Norman M

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public.

Tikson & Eichenlaub Family Dental

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

03/04/2017

went very well. Caps done in one days time. Great staff. Dr. a little not so gentle.

Description of Work
teeth cleaning and caps done

03/03/2016

Description of Work
Still doing the work needed. Crowns and some root canal work. VERY COMPETENTLY PERFORMED. Meticulously performed. Very excellent office staff as well.

Category endodontics,dentists

01/20/2016

10/14/2014

Dr. Khramoy has been my dentist for about 5 years now. Last week my tooth started to hurt and I called the office and Julie (office manager )made me an appointment right away and my tooth was taking care of. Dr. Khramoy is very professional in what he does and his office staff is also great. I feel very comfortable there and I know that I'm in good hands. Also I have to say that hygienists are ver...

Description of Work
Toothache.

07/19/2012

I can't say anything wrong about him. Over the years, there were a lot of dental works that he had done and he did a really good job. I think he is thorough on x-rays and he doesn't do things that are not necessary. He explains everything that he is doing and he does it in detail.

Description of Work
My dentist is Dr. Khramoy and I see him for regular checkup.

Category dentists

General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Implants, Bonding, Fillings, Bridges, Crowns, Dental Hygiene, Teeth Whitening, Britesmile, Veneers, Dentures, Extractions, Root Canal, Inlays, Onlays, Emergency Dental care, Laser Dentistry, Gum Disease Care

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa