Summit Animal Hospital

Founded 1989 • With Angi since April 2005

Mission Statement : Dedicated to fulfilling all your pet's special needs. ...

12/01/2015

We found an injured cat on our driveway on the night of 11/29/2015 and brought it in until we could find the owner. The next morning it seemed much worse  so I contacted the Summit Animal Hospital to make an appointment for an examination. We have no pets and chose them because they were the closest facility to us. We were seen by Dr. Kelly Kontur who  immediately realized that the cat was gravely...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Examined an injured stray cat we found on our property.

06/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was able to get a same day appointment which was nice. My dog has skin allergies and they had flared up while I was out of the country and he was with my in-laws. We were in and out of the vet in less than 20 minutes. This is old hat for us and I had his records so he didn't need skin scrapes or anything. It was a quick consult (most of it was focused on trying to convince me to switch to foods they just so happened to have in the lobby), the doctor prescribed some meds and we were out the door. It seemed rather pricey for the little bit of service we got, but he started looking better within 24 hours as expected so I guess I can't complain. i would go back and recommend it to others.

06/09/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual dog exam and vaccines. Dr. Cumming is thorough and very knowledgeable. They care for your pets and really care about your pets.

02/18/2013

Dr. Cumming saw our dog to do blood and urine cultures due to medication he is taking. She does an excellent blood draw. We have been seeing her for a few years and will continue to have her due routine care. I thought the labs were a bit pricey.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This visit was a follow up for lab work-blood & urine due to medication our dog is taking. Dr Cumming has seen him for a few years for annual physical & vaccines. She is thorough and does an excellent blood draw.

04/01/2011

Dr. Cumming's front office staff was very friendly and welcoming. She has a nice clinic that is warm and friendly. Dr. Cumming was gentle and thorough in her examination with each of our dogs, asking about their personalities and habits while she performed her exam. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cumming.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We recently moved and needed to establish ourselves with a new veterinarian for our two dogs. This was an initial examination on each of our two dogs with Dr. Cumming.

CATEGORY veterinarian

vaccinations, heartworm and flea prevention, dental care, spaying and neutering, laser surgery, boarding, grooming

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover