HERITAGE FLOOR COVERINGS

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2000

10139 ROYALTON RD STE J

North Royalton, OH 44133

Family owned & operated since 1993. Payments accepted: Check, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, & Special Financing supplied by Synchrony Financial...

01/06/2019

Judy & Dale D.

Wonderful! We had different surfaces in kitchen, foyer, den and hall way that needed tearing up and then replaced with Luxury Laminate flooring. Rudy did a great job and we just love the flow from one end of the house to the other. They did have an issue with the order, half came in the wrong color, but that was not their fault. So he did the job in two timeframes, but still made it seamless throughout. Looks great!

Description of Work
New Laminate Floor

04/03/2018

Libor P.

I needed to replace carpet in one of my bedrooms. I had a great experience with Nick and then installers. Good price, friendly, prompt service, great installation. Very happy!

Description of Work
Installing new carpeting

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

03/04/2018

Ryan C.

The business has excellent quality products and a large selection. Very knowledgable staff helped pick out flooring while in store. Once it was time for measurement, they showed up 1 hour late. Stayed for 10 minutes and did not discuss any details. They have never called back to give the estimate. We have attempted twice by phone and once by personal return to the store to contact them, but to no avail.

Description of Work
Kitchen and landing floor sale/installation

07/31/2017

Jennifer S.

Heritage Floors provides fantastic service, very knowledgable of their products. Installation of product was on time and performed professionally. Heritage Floors works with a great installer who works hard and is ultra professional. The process took only a week (which I think is short considering the amount of work that was done), and it was a complete smooth process with no issues.

Description of Work
I had over 2000 square feet of solid hickory hardwood floors installed in my house, as well as removal of old carpet and hardwood.

03/17/2016

Sandra R.

After an intitial color issue which was not anyones fault, the job was quick and smooth. The installers worked quickly and arrived early. No complaints at all. Everyone was helpful and friendly. The choices they have at their store are overwhelming but everyone was so helpful and made good recommendations for what I needed done. I have used them in the past and will use them again. I have already recommended them to several friends. The results were incredible.

Description of Work
Installed Armstrong Alterna tile in front hallway and kitchen, Installed oak look click plank LVT Mowhawk Simpleese in Family room, bedroom, hallway and bathroom and a landing.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, home remodeling

10/14/2015

MARY D.

This was the only flooring/carpeting shop I walked into where my allergies WEREN"T triggered from the fumes associated with chemical products. Their commitment to providing products that avoid the outgassing hazards described in the media recently was evident just by walking into the store. In addition to their quality products, the Heritage staff were wonderfully patient and helpful with me in selecting just the right color and type of floor selection. My initial choices would have been big mistakes and so I appreciated their explanations of the pros and cons of each product and color choice. I have had almost no experience remodeling and their hours of assistance in choice selection was invaluable. Both the wood laminate floor selection and the flooring for the laundry room and entryway were perfect....in color and type of selection. The products I got from Heritage have enhanced both rooms tremendously. Although we had already contracted with a private installer for the wood laminate floor, we used Heritage staff to put in the laundry room and entry way flooring that we purchased from them. The flooring that was underneath had adhesive problems common to 50 year old houses and older products from the past, and required a great deal of skill in the installation process which they did with expertise. The installer was prompt, pleasant, worked hard, and cleaned up as if he hadn't been there. I hadn't even thought of the grouting color, but there was no need to have, because they had chosen the perfect color to enhance the floors. When we re-carpet the bedrooms in a few months, there is no question that we will use Heritage once again. During the time I spent in their store, I could see that the carpeting selection was nicer and more varied and contemporary than any other store I had visited.

Description of Work
Consult and provide decorator guidance on selection of wood laminate flooring for kitchen and a family room and living room (hours and hours); provide the wood laminate flooring for those rooms; Consult and provide decorator guidance for the flooring for an entryway to the house and a laundry room and provide and install flooring for those rooms..

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for your glowing review of your experience here. It was a pleasure to help you & [Member Name Removed] understand the different types of flooring & make the final selections that would enhance your home with quality products at a fair price. I truly enjoyed working with you guys & look forward to helping you with carpeting plans in the future. Thanks again, Pam

04/21/2013

Karen B.

Excellent overall experience

Description of Work
carpet removal and laminent floor installation

03/07/2013

AUDREY K.

They did very good work. They were very responsive and they came when they said. They gave me a time when they would do the work and they met that commitment. They worked throughout the job and did not start and stop. They work was completed in a timely manner.

Description of Work
I used Heritage Floor Coverings and they installed hardwood flooring in the hallway and bedroom.

Category hardwood floor

11/30/2012

HENRY W.

Doug, the salesperson, was very friendly and helpful. The installation went quickly and turned out well, and the runner looks great.

Description of Work
They installed a carpet runner on my stairs.

Category carpet installation

10/06/2012

Cheryl J.

Heritage is very knowledgeable about all flooring and helped us make the best choice for our bathroom tile situation. Their showroom and tile selection was great, and much neater and cleaner than another tile showroom in the area. The installers they sent (Mike and Roy), did a great job. They were very professional and showed up when they said they would. On day 1, they removed old carpet and prepared the floor for installation with a new type of sub-floor I don't recall the name of. Mike took extra time to explain some things before and during tile setting. He also took time to think through the layout in order to minimize cuts. On day 2, they finished setting the tile, grouting, and cleaning up. The floor is beautiful! I would definitely recommend them and would use them again.

Description of Work
We had tile installed in our master bathroom. The area is approximately 15' x 5'.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

02/09/2012

RICK M.

Did not use - too expensive.

Description of Work
Install hardwood floor in most of 1st floor ~ 1100 sq.ft.

10/22/2011

Antonia P.

They are friendly and knowledgeable. They are very neat when they come to my home and install. They clean up everything afterwards. They don't leave a big mess. Sometimes, carpet people leave scrap but they are wonderful to work with. They have great selection and quality products. I appreciate that they advised us against certain things and recommend us certain things and we have been very happy with them. We would absolutely use them again in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
Heritage Floor Coverings did all the carpeting in my whole home when we built it about twelve years ago. We refinished our basement probably about five years ago and they carpeted our basement and I have since purchased area rugs from them within the last couple of years. They have also done family members' homes recently.

Category carpet installation

02/15/2011

Dale G.

The existing floor had been poorly installed, grout was crumbling, finish details were sloppy. The installers (Mike and Roy) removed all the tile and the underlying concrete board, and installed new tile (Villastone). They also replaced the baseboard. They also removed carpet from the basement stairs and replaced that with tile. The job took 5 days. The installers were very pleasant and took great care in their work. Everything looks 100% better.

Description of Work
Removed existing ceramic tile floor and installed new flooring.

01/12/2011

AUDREY K.

They removed the carpeting and then installed the floors. My experience with them was fine. They came when they said they would. They did a good job of installing it and there were no problems. It was a one day job. They took care of everything. They took away the carpeting and any debris from the installation. There was nothing for us to do. We got several estimates and they were all about the same. We have some other flooring needs that we eventually are going to have to do and so I would hire them again for that.

Description of Work
Heritage Floor Coverings installed oak hardwood floors for me in the great room, entrance hall and the hallways going to the bedrooms in April of 2010. We have a ranch style house with two long hallways.

02/26/2010

SUSAN Z.

They are very good. We are still in the planning stage. The guy that came out was great.

Description of Work
We got a quote from Heritage Floor Coverings because we are updating our kitchen.

Category flooring contractor, home remodeling

02/12/2009

MIKE P.

New floor looks great. Heritage Floor most helpful in picking out the style of new tile.

Description of Work
New bathroom ceramic tile installed over Di Tra underlayment. Home owner removed old floor and underlayment.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

10/07/2008

RUSS and SHERRI G.

Good.

Description of Work
New Wilsonart Laminate floor installed in our dining room.

09/25/2008

Kathleen F.

Great! They had two crews, one for each type of flooring. It only took 2 days and besides being the nicest fellows, they did a beautiful job installing and left every area. (This lower level was approximately 1900 sq. feet.)

Description of Work
Complete basement finishing. Leveled and installed vapor barrier. Installed commercial carpet in exercise room. Installed plush carpeting in entertainment area, office, hall, wrapping room & bedroom with appropriate padding. Installed floating laminate flooring in large hall, bar area & large area used for game table. All transition pieces and trim work including beautiful vinyl trim which matched laminate, surrounding a curved glass block wall and a curved bar. Installed ceramic tile in full bath.

10/07/2006

LORETTA M.

OVERALL THIS WAS AN A+ EXPERIENCE. FROM THE INITIAL CONTACT WITH THE SECURITY CONSULTANT MATT, WHO WAS FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL; TO THE INSTALLER WHO CLEANED UP AFTER THE JOB WAS COMPLETED. I WAS ALSO IMPRESSED WITH THE FOLLOW UP AFTER THE INSTALL. THE NEXT DAY, WE RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE. LATER THAT WEEK MATT, THE CONSULTANT STOPPED BY TO INSPECT THE WORK AND MAKE SURE WE WERE PLEASED. WOW! HOW'S THAT FOR SECURITY! KUDOS TO PROTECTION ONE.

Description of Work
INSTALLED RESIDENTIAL SECURITY SYSTEM. THE COMPANY CONSULTANT, MATT BEHNE WAS PROFESSIONAL AND VERY HELPFUL. HE INFORMED US OF THE SERVICES AVAILABLE AND MADE RECOMMENDATIONS TO MEET OUR CURRENT NEEDS.

Category home security systems

08/15/2006

ROBERT F.

This company was recommended to me by a good friend who has been a very satisfied customer several times over a period of several years. I worked with owner Nick Kariotakis on selecting tile for my condo and arranging the installation. I am very satisfied with the price and quality of service I received. HIGHLY recommended.

Description of Work
Approximately 1,000 square feet of ceramic tile.

Category ceramic tile

07/05/2005

Judy & Dale D.

DOUG, OUR SALES MAN, WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND EXPLAINED THE VARIOUS TYPES OF CARPET. FIRST GROUP, TWO GUYS, CAME AND TOOK UP THE CARPET AND CLEANED EVERYTHING OUT. THEY BROUGHT NEW PAD AND CARPET INTO FAMILY ROOM. THEN ONE GUY CAME TO ACTUAL LAY THE CARPETING. DID A GOOD JOB AND WERE ALWAYS ON TIME.

Description of Work
TOOK UP OLD CARPET AND PADDING AND TOOK IT WITH THEM. PUT NEW PADDING AND CARPETING DOWN IN FAMILY ROOM.

06/09/2000

RUSS and SHERRI G.

THEY DID A VERY NICE JOB DURING SALES PROCESS - WE ESPECIALLY ENJOYED WORKING WITH STEPHANIE. WE HAVE NEEDED A FEW AFTER-THE-FACT REPAIRS AND IT HAS BEEN MORE DIFFICULT TO GET THEM BACK OUT.

Description of Work
ALL FLOOR COVERINGS IN OUR NEW HOME WERE PURCHASED AND INSTALLED BY THEM.

Dover Home Remodelers Inc

Quality. Reliability. Results. Since 1984, Dover Home Remodelers has earned our reputation as the most trusted, skilled and innovative design/build firm in Northeast Ohio. We’ve built our business on not only marquee renovation projects, but rather, on exceptional customer experiences. Our talented design and architectural team works to blend your dreams and ideas with our knowledge and experience, for standout results that exceed your every expectation. Because we have an architect on staff, Dover has the unique capability to manage the entire design/build process, from concept design and drawings, to product selections and construction. That seamless project management with one point of contact allows for customer involvement and input along the way, resulting in greater customer satisfaction. Master bath renovations, in-law-suites, additions, kitchen remodels—Dover manages every project with the same energy, focus and attention to detail, resulting in a design/build experience unlike any other. To create an ever more personalized experience, Dover has created the new Dover Floor & Tile Center. Our storefront is a unique home design retailer where homeowners can see, feel and compare products. This location offers a wide selection of products from the industry's leading brands in flooring and tile. Carpet, tile, wood flooring, stone - if you are looking for ideas for your floors, walls and other surfaces, this is your one-stop, go-to resource. Plus you get personal, firsthand remodeling resources and guidance from our award-winning design team. They will help guide you in your selections and pick the best product for your project. Dover Home Remodelers - The best is yet to come. Dover Home Remodelers has 19 employees and uses subs for licensed trades. Award winning. Additional email - orre@doverremodeling.com.

Reliable Remodeling

DO NOT GIVE UP IF STAINS IN WOOD ! We do something rare and unique with our hardwood finishing process. All other companies typically sand wood, only opting to stain one traditional/ color. We can do , most companies just go too dark as porch paint hiding true character ! If stains do if DO NOT GIVE U! We revitalize and modernize however still traditional, original, still classy. We use multiple stain colors of choice and glaze to a dazzling perfection. Pay attention to the bad pictures, and they revitalization ! NO OTHER COMPANY DOES THIS !

Offers by Reliable Remodeling on Angi
    TAG Renovations LLC

We prefer to keep a handle on our own projects, and use subcontractors only when needed to provide you the customer service that you and your home deserve. We normally will quote your project for free, but do require 30% down upon contract signature, and another 30% when we start the project. The final 30% will be due upon completion of your project and final approval of the finished project. Financing is available for qualified customers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

FLOOR COVERING STORE, SELL AND INSTALL CARPET, TILE, STONE, LAMINATE, VINYL, AREA RUGS, AND SPECIALTY ITEMS & INTERIOR DECORATORS. We gladly offer evening after hours appointments. Please call for details. 440-237-4090