Dog Grooming and Training By Debbie

Animal Training
Animal Boarding Kennels
Animal & House Sitting
Animal Rescues/Shelters

Dog grooming and Training is my home. We meet in the garage. I work alone and on one dog at a time. Cleaning after each client leaves.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

I am a full service certified Dog Groomer, Dog Trainer and Pet Sitter. I work by appointment only and groom one client’s dog at a time. I’m self employed so I work alone! I meet my clients in our attached garage to maintain social distancing! A full grooming may start at $35-$45 depending on breed, coat condition and temperament. My Private dog training starts at $65 per hour, not including my consultsation fee. I also offer dog boarding in my home starting at $40 per day after a meet and greet is completed and is approved. ...

10/27/2020

We were very satisfied by the care our dog received while she was there for boarding. Debbie updated us daily and sent pictures. I was really nervous leaving our dog for the first time, but Debbie put my mind at ease and I knew our dog was in good hands. When we picked our dog up she was groomed and happy 😀

Description of Work
dog grooming and dog boarding

Category pet sitters,pet grooming

05/15/2020

We tried several places and had terrible experiences. A friend recommended Debbie and we finally found a safe place for our Boxer, Samson. We NEVER feel bad about traveling without him because we know he is loved and safe. She treats him as if he was hers.

Description of Work
Animal Boarding Kennels

Category kennels

Thank you fir your trust in me!

05/15/2020

My little Lexie gets so excited when we go to get her groomed. She knows where we are and is so happy to see Debbie. I would trust no one else to groom Lexie.

Description of Work
Animal Grooming

Category pet grooming

05/15/2020

My sheltie comes home looking like she’s ready for the show ring!

Description of Work
Animal Grooming

Category kennels,pet grooming

05/15/2020

Excellent. I have been getting my dogs groomed by Debbie for over 15 years and she is wonderful. My dogs look great, they trust her, which is so important, and her pricing is very reasonable. I highly recommended services!!

Description of Work
Animal Grooming

Category pet grooming

Thank you fir your trust in me!

I groom and train all breeds of small breed dogs. Dog boarding is also offered with a meet and greet prior. Reservations required.

I no longer groom cats.