DIGGITTY DOGS!

Founded 2007 • With Angi since March 2008

5160 WALLINGS RD

North Royalton, OH 44133

Full service grooming company....

04/29/2016

NORMA JEAN P.

Description of Work
Washed and trimmed my mixed breed dog - 45 pound Border Collie mix. She looked great and was relatively happy (she doesn't like getting groomed). I felt comfortable taking her there and will take her back! |

12/18/2014

Theresa G.

Description of Work
They groomed my Maltese. The groomer has a Maltese, probably not the easiest dog to groom. Did a great job.. Very clean environment.

11/12/2014

Gary R.

We will continue going to them. They did a really nice job. They have a very nice facility. The staffs were pleasant. The groomer came out and talked to me. She was pleasant. She did a nice job. It was just a normal good experience. I was really happy.

Description of Work
I used Diggity Dogs! for animal grooming.

01/23/2013

Julie R.

Followed all instructions for my two malteses. They looked great! Normally, groomers will take too much hair off and they end up with short cuts....then I'm unhappy, but diggity dogs takes the time to make sure they know what you want. Overall, it was an excellent service and will continue to use them as my dogs groomer.

Description of Work
Great Groomer! Friendly Service!

11/30/2012

Adam M.

We have been taking our dog to see Nicki at Diggity Dogs for a while. She always does a great job and any changes I want to make sure his haircut are well received and executed.

Description of Work
Pet grooming for a small dog that included bathing, haircut and teeth brushing.

07/06/2012

Peggy B.

Groomer was very nice and did an excellent job

Description of Work
I had my dog bathed and groomed

06/23/2012

Adam M.

I regularly take my dog to this groomer once every 2-3 months. This was our third attempt at finding a decent groomer in the Parma area and we love the service. My groomer is Nicole and she is very friendly and professional. Just like any groomer you need to be specific about how exactly you want your pet groomed.

Description of Work
I had my 10lb Bischon breed dog groomed here. He goes every 2-3 months to this groomer.

03/27/2008

Michael S.

They have groomed our dog 4 or 5 times since Sept., 2007. Both groomers are very friendly and have done a great job on Lucy. We are usually able to get an appointment within a week or so and our dog has always been ready when they promised. Their price ($35) is 8 dollars less than we paid at PetSmart.

Description of Work
Grooming our miniature poodle: shampoo, cut, nail trim.

Animal Grooming
    Check, Visa, MasterCard
    None

DO NOT GROOM CATS. DO NOT SELL PUPPIES.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about DIGGITTY DOGS!

How is DIGGITTY DOGS! overall rated?

DIGGITTY DOGS! is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are DIGGITTY DOGS! open?

DIGGITTY DOGS! is open:

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

What payment options does DIGGITTY DOGS! provide

DIGGITTY DOGS! accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard

Does DIGGITTY DOGS! offer free estimates?

No, DIGGITTY DOGS! does not offer free project estimates.

Does DIGGITTY DOGS! offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, DIGGITTY DOGS! does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does DIGGITTY DOGS! offer a senior discount?

No, DIGGITTY DOGS! does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by DIGGITTY DOGS!?

No, DIGGITTY DOGS! does not offer warranties.

What services does DIGGITTY DOGS! offer?

DIGGITTY DOGS! offers the following services: FULL SERVE GROOMING AND SELF SERVE DOGWASH. RETAIL PET SUPPLIES, GIFTS, HOME-MADE BAKERY. PREMIUM SHAMPOOS, CONDITIONERS PERFUMES/COLOGNES AND GROOMING SUPPLIES.

Are there any services DIGGITTY DOGS! does not offer?

DO NOT GROOM CATS. DO NOT SELL PUPPIES.