DISCOUNT CEMENT CONTRACTORS INC

Founded 1981 • With Angi since May 2001

--Check out our website: www.discountcementcontractors.com At Discount Cement Contractors, quality is our focus. We are experts in our field with a desire to stand above the rest. With honesty and integrity in mind, we will WOW! you with a beautiful end product. Our realistic project agendas are discussed upfront so the timeline of your project will never be a surprise. Our pouring and finishing work complies with American Concrete Institute standards....

Chimney Guys Ohio

Check our website for current promotions. All major credit cards accepted. Sub contracting not an option. We won't show up for another company, and only WE will show up to do work on your home. No surprises.

N B ENTERPRISES INC

Nick knows houses and buildings. He has been serving the housing industry for over 25 years. Nick graduated from the Westside Institute of Technology Building Engineering Program and has applied this expertise to local building structures and the waterproofing profession for over 10 years. He has been a loyal resident of Cleveland his entire life. He serves his community with honesty, hard work and integrity. What does this mean to you as a customer? You can count on us being: • Reliable • Knowledgeable • Having Integrity • Us producing Long-term benefits for your home’s foundation Business Stability: Owner Nick Berardi has been in the waterproofing business for over 10 years, owns his own equipment and has two teams of dedicated employees (no sub-contractors). His work crews are dependable, and many team members have a history of longevity with NB Enterprises. Personalized Customer Service --A trademark of NB Enterprises-- Nick personally supervises each site to ensure that all questions get answered to the customer’s satisfaction and that the work quality exceeds customer expectations. Nick believes in educating his customers about the long-term benefits of exterior waterproofing. Give us a call to benefit from the experience and expertise Nick and his team has in Waterproofing!

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

11/16/2020

Stephanie S.

Absolutely terrible. This guy went left of center into my lane to go around a garbage truck and struck my vehicle and took my mirror off and smashed my window and then ran from the scene. I immediately chased him down and followed him and then he has the nerve to deny it and I even had someone in my car who saw it. He says he has no damage to his truck but as you can see it’s black metal steel against a black plastic mirror so of course he isn’t. Just such a shame in the world we are in right now that someone would do this. 12 hours after this I had a major surgery and I’m out of work so for him to do this is absolutely disgusting.

Description of Work
Hit my car and drove away

12/16/2017

John G.

Came when scheduled, courteous employees and did a fantastic job. Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Seal concrete patio and complete driveway

06/13/2017

Patricia E.

They always came when they said they would be there on time. The work was done very professionally and cleaned up when they were done. Joe DeLuca, Jr and his crew were great to work with. I would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Garage floor and out side on side of garage and sidewalk.

12/12/2016

JANICE T.

I was surprised to return home from errands to see that the sealant was applied even though rain was predicted. Joe left an invoice with a notation that it was applied at 8:30 a.m. with a dry time of 3 hours, which did not agree with the research I had done. Indeed it began raining after noon and continued for most of the day. I contacted Joe to say that I felt the application was not effective due to the rain. I spoke with 2 manufacturers who recommended that another coat be applied. He disagreed, but I held firm that this did not meet the manufacturer's recommendation. He finally agreed to apply another coat. Joe came on a morning where the air temperature was 40º, but the temperature had gone down to 32º the night before. I told him that the driveway was still too cold for application of the sealant, but he insisted that it wasn't a problem, in spite of what I knew to be the manufacturer's recommendation. He continued to insist that it wasn't a problem, and I finally backed down and let him apply it. White puddles surfaced in a short time, which is indicates moisture underneath and results in poor adhesion. I could see where he sprayed and it didn't even overlap. I fear that my driveway is still not adequately protected.

Description of Work
I needed my cement driveway sealed. I researched various types of sealants and decided that a penetrating sealer is the best. Joe Deluca of Discount Cement gave me a quote and said he uses Siloxane, which is what I wanted. His quote was higher than others, but I felt it was worth it to get the best product. My research also revealed that the driveway needed to be dry with no rain expected within 6 hours minimum, but preferably 12 hours of application, and the cement surface must be above 40º-45º.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

01/27/2016

Robert C.

Very punctual and worked hard. Nice work. Would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Added an additional 4 feet the entire length of the driveway on one side. Powerwashed & sealed all concrete (old & new to include front walk).

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,pressure washing

12/15/2015

Judith G.

Once they got to our house, everything went pretty well. They're pretty busy and we had actually contracted for them to do the work the summer before our pour and they couldn't get to us. We're very happy with the driveway. They did a pretty mediocre job of sealing the driveway, but that's no biggie, we just fixed it up. But I would definitely recommend them to anyone who asks.

Description of Work
Replaced and widened two car driveway and sidewalks leading in front of house

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,driveway pavers

11/15/2015

constance K.

They came out as scheduled, worked very efficiently and did a nice job.

Description of Work
replace driveway apron

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,driveway pavers

08/04/2015

vernon M.

Overall a good job. I felt he could have covered more areas for the price he charged. It cost me $2500 per house side and it took 8 to 9 working days to do it. He did a good job on the areas covered. Joe is not very customer service oriented, but does good work.

Description of Work
Tuck and point brick house

Category concrete repair,masonry

11/30/2014

Helmut W.

Came and gave us a timely quote. Was very competitive on price. Quality was great. very professional.

Description of Work
Did numerous repairs including rebuilding of some concrete steps. Great all around job.

11/24/2014

Charles S.

It was all good until I asked them about one of the driveways having a lot of puddles. I sent him a picture showing the puddles and asked him what can we do about this issue. He said he could cut lines into the driveway to help drain it off. I do not want this because I have a swirl finish. He is stating this is the only thing he can do. I am happy with one driveway, but I am not happy with the second driveway.

Description of Work
I hired them to removed existing cement, repour new cement for the driveway and sidewalk. I also had another gravel driveway, which they removed some gravel and then poured cement from the garage to the street.

Category concrete driveways

First of all (Members Name Removed) was very satisfied and the grades you show me dont make sence. He even gave our name to others who very very satisfied. I have know (Members Name Removed) for 30+ years. I have responded to him every time he texted or called. He says he has 1 large lake and when I see it, it has been small in size. His garage was built to low to the street grade. He called about caulking an expantion joint and I did it. I told him the next step is to put a saw cut in the low area and it would help take care of the water spot. He wanted to see another job in which this was done and I dont keep that kind of a record to find and told him that. I also I will not give a customer another person or address to confront It is not a good practice. (Members Name Removed) needs to let us cut the block it is only one block. I will work. I was waiting for him to let us come out and try this and the next thing I know is I received this letter. Let us do what will work. Did he say I lowed the job total do to the amount of work involved and still did an A job for him.

CONCRETE MAINTENANCE--SEALERS ON NEW & OLD CONCRETE--TINTED SEALER ON NEW & OLD GARAGE FLOOR--PATIOS & DRIVEWAYS--BASEMENT WATERPROOFING & DRAINAGE WORK-- HAULING, FULL SERVICE CONCRETE WORK, TEAR OUT & REPLACE CONCRETE, MASONRY REPAIR WORK AND PAVERS.