ALLEN KEITH CONSTRUCTION CO

Founded 1976 • With Angi since June 2006

4.4

Allen Keith Construction offers quality disaster recovery services such as fire restoration, commercial renovation, house additions, and basement and kitchen remodeling throughout Northeast Ohio. When disaster strikes, our restoration professionals will be there to repair and remove the damage. ...

Stow City Glass & Mirror

Specializing in all phases of glass and mirror services, installs, and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Brian Lang

I am an experienced painter, plumber and electrician. I can also do light carpentry work (patching drywall and other minor fixes) I paint interiors of private residences. I have experience in doing electrical work. I have experience in plumbing as well. I have 7 years experience in doing home repairs and maintenance.

Ohio Outdoor Solutions

Specializing in fencing! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We do have senior and military discounts!!

Offers by Ohio Outdoor Solutions  on Angi

02/23/2015

Fantastic! Every person we dealt with from Allen Keith was the consummate professional. The job was completed on time, on budget, and better than our expectations. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Finished 1/2 of basement.

Category remodeling,water damage restoration,basement remodeling

01/05/2015

Well, they promised they would get back to me but they never did. I called several times and left a few emails but no response. I even talked to the owner once, but no one got back to me on the cost. I even called them to let them no that they left a lazer at the house but no response.

Description of Work
I asked them to come to the house to give an estimate on how much it would cost to fix a room that had ice damage to it.

Category water damage restoration

07/01/2014

From the initial consultation to the final settlement meeting, our experience with Allen Keith Construction was excellent. There are always a few snafus and delays in any project, and the few that we had were handled well and promptly. The quality of the finished work by the primary installer, Matt, is just terrific. Our master bath was a crowded space with a corner jetted tub and narrow walking s...

Description of Work
Renovation of master bathroom for wheelchair accessibility.

Category water damage restoration

12/28/2013

The estimator showed up on time and gave a fair estimate for the work to be provided. The men showed up more than 2 days later than we were told. The drywall was hung and some of the receptacle and switch boxes were poorly cut leaving big gaps around at least one side of some boxes. The receptacle for the microwave was not cut out at all for nearly a week, the drywall was bowed out around that box...

Description of Work
Hang new drywall in my kitchen

Category drywall,water damage restoration

12/06/2013

Their work was done well & Timely.

Description of Work
Replaced part of my roof & repaired another. Replaced some soffit boards that were rotten.

09/25/2013

Allen Keith did an excellent job fixing our chimney and repairing our roof which were both damaged when lightning hit the chimney and it partially fell onto the roof. They matched bricks and shingles almost perfectly and the chimney, which had a special styling in the masonry, was identical to the way it had been before. They even fixed the flue which was probably never placed correctly in the first place.

Description of Work
Repair of chimney and roof after lightning strike

Category water damage restoration service

09/24/2013

Fair. The work Allen Keith did was great. They subcontracted the kitchen countertop & that company installed it incorrectly (they cut too much off the counter to fit around a corner). Allen Keith did a good job correcting the problem. Their painter did a pretty fair job on most of the painting but couldn't seem to properly cover some of the areas of the bathroom. I had to correct him & he had to come back 4 times. I finally got disgusted & finished it myself. In the middle of March, their time estimate on this job was 4-6 weeks. The job was just completed on Sept. 23. There were times when I waited up to 2 weeks with nothing being done & no emails or phone calls to explain why. We were finally down to having only the bathroom mirror to install & for some reason, it took 2 months to do that. Delivery time from manufacturer to the store was only 1 week. I think I would call them again to have further work done. They do good work & their crew is very nice & respectful. Their estimate on this job was $11,000.00 & we gave them $3,000.00 to start. We don't have a final bill yet so we'll see if they knock any off for all the mistakes that were made & the extended time it took. If my husband & I had had no remodeling experience of our own, this job would have been much more difficult.

Description of Work
Installed a library ladder. Complete bathroom remodel. New countertop & floor in the kitchen. New hallway floor.

Category countertop installation","flooring contractor","glass repair contractor","room remodeling","woodworker","home remodeling contractor","interior painter

09/03/2013

A company representative came out on July 22nd to examine the job. I was told he was busy and that I probably would't hear back from him for a week. It has been six weeks since the appointment. One phone call to their office and one email to their representative later, I am still waiting to hear from them.

Description of Work
A company representative came out on July 22nd to examine my house for damage to the sill plate and rim joist.

Category water damage restoration service

08/15/2013

Things went well. There was a small communication gap. The workers were very good and did a good job.

Description of Work
They steam cleaned and sanitized the basement. They installed new tile flooring.

Category water damage restoration service","basement contractor

01/30/2013

They were reasonably priced for all the work they did and they did a good job. It was an old house so it was sometimes more difficult to work on than the newer places.

Description of Work
I used Allen Keith Construction to remodel a room in a house. They removed a dropped ceiling in an old house and put in a new drywall ceiling and a new light fixture. They also did some other minor repairs in the house.

Category drywall contractor","Lighting","room remodeling

commercial renovation, fire damage repair, fire restoration, flood damage, home improvements, house addition, kitchen remodel, flood restoration, kitchen home remodeling