The Dentist Jeffrey C. Kirian, DDS, LLC

Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics

General Dentistry incorporating Golden-Rule Dentistry, that is, we treat our patients as we would like our families and ourselves treated....

Periodontology, Inc.

Drs. Stehle and Tanner are specialists in periodontics and implantology. We specialize in conservative and surgical treatment of gum disease including cosmetic procedures to aesthetically enhance your smile, as well as dental implants that can replace single or multiple missing teeth. As periodontists our focus is the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal (gum) disease and in the placement and maintenance of dental implants. Periodontists are experts in the treatment of all forms of periodontal disease, including gingivitis, periodontitis, and gingival recession.

Tikson & Eichenlaub Family Dental

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

Jeffrey A Tilson & Michael P Fleitz DDS

We welcome the opportunity to serve your friends and family. Providing comfortable and personalized service during all phases of treatment is our promise to you. We treat each patient as if they were a member of our own family, only recommending what we feel they truly need. We strive to utilize state of the art dental techniques and materials by regular attendance at continuing education seminars. We are in the office only one Saturday per month.

12/14/2015

Dr. Kirian and his staff are trained in the most current techniques and invest a great deal of time in continuing dental education. He is exceedingly knowledgeable about the interaction between general medical health and dental health. In addition to being highly skilled, he is punctual and kind. He is the dentist for my entire family and is wonderful with my young children as well. Dr. Kirian's o...

Description of Work
I have seen Dr. Kirian many times now for general cleanings and am now receiving treatment for TMJ and bite correction. His hygienists are excellent and after they do the cleaning, he performs his evaluation.

07/10/2013

The visit turned out good. The staff is very friendly. It’s a really good place and I like them.

Description of Work
I used The Dentist Jeffrey C. Kirian, DDS, LLC for general dental services.

02/20/2012

They are absolutely great. They do a really nice job and are really nice people. They have a top notch management and are really just a great company.

Description of Work
I went to Dr. Kirian for routine services.

Category endodontics,dentists,cosmetic dentist,dentures

07/27/2011

My experience with him has been great. I have had good service with him.

Description of Work
Dr. Jeffrey C Kirian is my dentist and I saw him about six months ago.

01/19/2011

I thought that he was able to do the fillings without causing any pain. His staff seemed to be very nice. I will continue to use his services in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Jeffrey C. Kirian is my dentist. My most recent visit with him was three months ago.

Category dentists

Cosmetic services including veneers, teeth whitening, porcelain and tooth-colored fillings, as well as cosmetic tooth replacement options. Other services include pediatric care, root canals, extractions, dentures and partials, implants, crowns & bridges, Invisalign.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available