JD Equipment

Founded 1982 • With Angi since May 2011

4.4

We are the area’s premiere John Deere dealer for sales, service and parts and have proudly served Central Ohio for over 33 years. We take pride in our excellent customer service, expert industry knowledge and our passion to help you find the piece of equipment you’re looking for. We carry a variety of new and used lawn equipment and we carry a full line of equipment from recognized industry leaders including Honda, Stihl, Generac, Hustler Turf Equipment, Scag and Grasshopper....

07/22/2017

Subhajit D.

Noted as above

Description of Work
John Deere tractor power transfer unit to deck

05/09/2017

Stan M.

Pick up & delivery were on time. Work was completed as discussed. Exceeded expectations.

Description of Work
Spring maintenance package and repair the hood.

03/30/2016

Ryan A.

09/09/2015

rick E.

03/12/2013

Connie L.

good

Description of Work
lawn mower check and tune up.

03/09/2012

Stephen W.

A few days later I called Tim with a negotiated offer, and it was accepted. I added a suspension seat, flat-free tires, and a rear hitch. I still got the full warranty even though it had 5 demo hours on it. We set up some easy to live with financing and it was a done deal. They delivered the machine about 2 weeks later as I requested. The only slight glitch was that they forgot to bring the original set of tires with the machine... no big deal. Tim offered to send them out, so there was no problem. All in all a very pleasant experience, and I believe I got a great machine at a great price.

Description of Work
Went there to look at several brands of zero turn mowers. The salesman, Tim Smith, originally responded to my Internet query. Tim was knowledgable and helpful. I looked at John Deere, Scag, and Hustler machines. Tim explained all the various features of each one and was able to answer all questions. I pretty much decided on a new Hustler X1. Tim found a 2011 X1 mower on the lot that was used as a demo with only 5 hours on it. He gave me a better than retail price and I went home to think about it.

05/24/2011

Cheryl L.

I had a walk-behind mower serviced in January, 2011, for the following Summer mowing. I promptly received a call confirming that I wanted the blades sharpened, mower cleaned and serviced. According to the invoice I paid, J.D. Equipment, Inc.'s technician, changed the oil and spark plug, sharpened blades, changed/replaced air filter, checked operation and cleaned the unit. Total cost was $78.96. My son took delivery of the mower during the time when there was a lot of slushy ice, snow and salt on the roads. I stored the mower in my garage, then later moved it to my secured shed. In April, 2011, my son tried to start the mower, but the starter cord would not pull out. We noticed there was a lot of salt on the mower, and the blades were rusty. I called J.D. Equipment and told them the state of my mower. I then returned it to J.D. Equipment, where they looked at it and told me that I must have left it outside all winter. I told them I never leave my lawn equipment outside, plus there was a lot of salt on the mower. They replied by telling me they could repaid the mower for $200.00. I refused the offer, then they quoted a cost of $100.00. Because I needed my mower right away, my son suggested I take the offer, then find some other repair service for the future. Reluctantly, I accepted, but will not use them again, as I have had past disappointment with their service on this mower. Their store, customer service, and parts department are fine, but service on my mower has been very disappointing, and after all, that is what I needed in the first place

Description of Work
Bearings and clutch replaced, after paid for service of winterizing. See below

Category lawn mower repair

Lawn care, farm, & compact construction equipment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available