Ashayla's

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2013

Hair Salons/Barbers
Manicures/Nails
Hair Removal

Mount Vernon Ohio's premier full service beauty salon! We offer hair, nails and spray tanning....

10/21/2015

Description of Work
The salon is clean, spacious, and busy. I liked my hair stylist but she left the salon after my last contact with her and did not leave a forwarding address or location. I had also had a pedicure at this salon that was OK but the pedicurist seemed reluctant to do my pedicure and charged quite a bit anyway. The attitude was what bothered me. Not incompetent, but not pleasant either. I found a better provider elsewhere.

Category nail salons,hair salon

04/16/2014

I think it's a good pricing. I fell all kinds of compliments all the time. She's really great. Very accommodating. Very good. She's punctual. If she has a problem, she will let you know and reschedule. I think she's very professional. She knows what she's doing. She's very helpful.

Description of Work
I go to Ashayla's for salon services.

Category hair salon

Hair, Hair Cut, Hair Style, Up Do, Manicure, Pedicure, blow, Hair Color, Facial, fingernails, toenails, Gels, men, woman, women, kids, child, boys, girls, hair removal, wax, spray tan, hair products, brow & lashes.