Basement Worx Waterproofing

Founded 2018 •

1208 Emily Dr

Milford, OH 45150

Do you have a wet or leaky basement? Has water flooded the lower level of your home and ruined some of your things? Don't stress, we offer 24 hour service, call us to set up an appointment for a free estimate. We provide solutions for every situation including, but not limited to: - Interior Drain Tile Installation - Exterior Foundation Waterproofing - Crack Repair - Installation of Egress Windows - Basement Refinishing - Sump Pumps Don't let something as simple as water threaten your valuable assets and home. We genuinely care about providing quality work to homeowners and families. Call us at Basement Worx Waterproofing today and let us get it squared away. ...

basement waterproofing (16)foundation repair (5)well & water pump repair (5)

09/30/2020

Losing our comfortable finished basement to a flood event in our recently-purchased home was awfully stressful. I had sought quotes from the big waterproofing companies and was further disheartened by unreasonable costs, unnecessary bundled services, and fear-mongering sales tactics. Not being one to be taken by these kind of antics, I continued my search. One of the last companies to survey the d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior drain tile, sump pumps

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

Photo for Basement Worx Waterproofing - 1208 Emily Dr, Milford, OH - 38914456

It is always a pleasure working with wonderful customers like you. We appreciate your business and the kind words. Our top priority for our customers is to make sure they are 100% satisfied with our price and our quality of work. Thank you!

07/02/2020

Justin and Lonnie were extremely competent and professional. They arrived on time, were careful when bringing the beams downstairs to my basement, and cleaned up not only the basement area, but also my entry way. They also explained everything they did in a language I could understand. During the instillation they discovered two things. First, when needing to adjust where the beams were to go, the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steel I-Beam Installation and Crack Repair

CATEGORY foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

11/27/2019

GREAT! Lonnie & his hard working crew were punctual & performed all work in an expedited manner. They went above & beyond to creatively and thoroughly fix my foundation issues. Everyone was very considerate & polite. Their costs are a great value for the work they perform. Basement Worx is a very professional company & I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement windows re-formed & foundation around them repaired, 2 vertical cracks in basement /foundation repaired and several large areas of exterior foundation cracks & chipping repaired.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review on Angie’s List. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

08/26/2019

Job went smoothly. Sealed 2 cracks in foundation. Had to demo some dry wall and kept the area clean. These guys were very courteous, friendly and easy to work with. Worked to solve the problem without trying to sell us things we didn't need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair/seal 2 cracks in foundation wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2019

04/24/2019

Great, Ronnie and his team was awesome. I had four long cracks along my foundation and they were able to seal them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

03/15/2019

Great. They were timely, professional and reasonable. Would definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump replacement

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2019

12/12/2018

Very professional and responsive. After they finished the job, one area of new French drain needed attention and Lonnie returned immediately to fix the issue, which he did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Internal French drains basement with new sump pumps & foundation damage remediation

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2018

11/05/2018

Lonnie was excellent. He provided caring customer service, careful attention to detail, fair pricing, and was willing to go above and beyond to help us get the project done as soon as possible. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing foundation, connecting drains, replacing downspout and window well

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2018

11/02/2018

EXCEPTIONAL!! Informed Lonnie I need help ASAP as I'm preparing the home for sale. Lonnie said I understand. And believe it or not. Came by equipped to provide the service... After he got out of church on a Sunday. This guy is ambitious and aggressive in providing the absolute best service he can. All that is wonderful, But the price was RIGHT!!! He saved me at least $300.00. Now if that ain't Gre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water leaking into my basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2018

11/02/2018

Lonnie started the instense project by explaining every phase of the install. His crew did a wonderful job working together. The workmanship is superb and i couldn't have a better company than Basement Worx. Justin and Lonnie were friendly. Actually, I am so amazed at the amount of labor goes into a project as this and the efficiency it was done in. HIGHLY recommend! Thanks Lonnie and Justin! (And...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing by installing 2 sump pumps

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

Basement Waterproofing - Interior Drain Tile Installation - Crawl Space Services - Exterior Foundation Waterproofing - Foundation/Crack Repair - Wall Bracing - Installation of Egress Windows - Sump Pumps - Yard Drainage Systems

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check