Angie's List is now Angi.ย Learn more

Founded 2018 โ€ข With Angi since July 2018

7472 Tyler Blvd

Mentor, OH 44060

Roofing Siding Masonry Gutters

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment
All statements concerning COVIDโ€‘19 business operations and essential services are informational only, and are selfโ€‘reported and not verified by Angi.

2019 Angie's list Super Service Award winner! Here at Skyridge Roofing and Masonry, LLC About US Skyridge roofing and masonry is operated by family team, Skyridge roofing is residential and commercial roof, masonry,siding and more Skyridge Roofing,operates every day with the goal of achieving 100 percent customer satisfaction by doing whatever it takes to exceed expectations. We only use the highest quality materials with a precision installation on every job. In fact, weโ€™re so committed to a superior installation that we offer an exceptional warranty on all of our roofing and gutter systems. ...

roofing (10)masonry (4)chimney cap repair (3)gutter repair (1)gutter cleaning (1)

08/04/2021

Everything went smoothly. They were polite, prompt and professional. The roof looks beautiful!

Description of Work
roofing, gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Work Completed On 08/03/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We are really happy that we were able to get the job done for you. It was great meeting you, your husband and that sweet little Boots of yours.

07/12/2020

They came on Saturday to look at job. Promised me a quote on Monday. Never heard from them again.

Description of Work
Metal roof replaced on shop.

Category chimney caps

Work Completed On 07/12/2020

06/24/2020

amazing. i was having issues with my roof that was "finished" nov 2019, it leaked and had many major issues. i asked for an honest evaluation of if it could be fixed or needed a total tear off. had a real and honest conversation with me. prompt and great. fast service. would hire in the future. amazing company!!

Description of Work
evaluation on a metal roof less than a year old

Category gutter repair,roofing,chimney caps

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

06/10/2020

Initially they agreed to treat the roof to stop the leaks. We agreed on a price. I waited a week for scheduling, and they called, said they wouldn't treat the roof, roof too unsafe. Instead they wanted to replace boards. That was not the original agreement, so I found someone else to coat my garage roof.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category chimney caps

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

11/02/2019

Hard working team supervised by owner/ foreman . Miscommunication between bidding partner and Forman corrected to benefit homeowners

Description of Work
New Garage roof and fascia .gutter repair and chimney flashing

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

10/07/2019

The team at Skyridge was AMAZING. They were extremely considerate and spent a lot of time making sure I understood the process before, during and when they were done. They alerted me when they found unexpected issues after they tore off my roof and the price they gave for the additional work was more than reasonable. The new roof and gutters are beautiful and I plan to use them again in the future...

Description of Work
Complete roof tear-off, new asphalt shingles and new gutters

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write us this awesome review! We are glad to hear that you are so happy with everything! We thank you for your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

09/05/2019

All work was well done and completed in one day. The crew did really good work and performed a great clean-up too.

Description of Work
l had some foundation work and roofing leaks repaired. in addition, I had two flat roofs replaced.

Category masonry,roofing

08/15/2019

One hour after the "appointment window" time for a confirmed, scheduled estimate, still haven't seen or heard from the estimator or anyone from Skyridge, including no response to a message to them. Great waste of my time!

Description of Work
Masonry work

Category masonry

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

We did not have a scheduled appointment with this customer and we have never spoken with him.

05/15/2019

Tabetha at Skyridge was amazing! She was very responsive when I would call and if she missed my call, she would call me back within a reasonable amount of time. They dealt with us having an escrow account and were so understanding if any bumps were to come up in the road. They truly care about their customers! I would recommend them to everybody. The work was completed in 1.5 days, and the men wor...

Description of Work
Complete Roof Tear Off and Brand New Roof

Work Completed On 05/10/2019

05/09/2019

They did an excellent job. They came the next day and started right away. I was telling them about the squirrels making a lot of noise inside of the walls and ceiling and I had to bang on the walls with a broom to scare them. Now I donโ€™t hear anything thank goodness. Now I can get the house ready for sale!! Tabetha Rocked with great customer service!!!๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Description of Work
I need to have the roof in the family repaired to keep the squirrels from coming in.

Work Completed On 05/09/2019

ROOFING: Asphalt Slate Woodshakes Flat Roofs Roof Replacements Roof Repairs Roof Maintenance Skylight Replacement Skylights Repairs/Sealing Seamless Gutters Installation. 5inch and 6inch Gutters Certified Atlas Pristine 3M Scotchguard Shingle Installer MASONRY: Tuck Pointing Step Rebuilds Chimney Rebuilds Repairs

Ask service provider for details

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing