Generator One

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2013

Your Generator Connection is a leading Generac generator installer in the greater Cleveland, Ohio area. We sell, install & maintain partial home and whole home standby generators to give you and your family piece of mind when it's needed most. Never be left in the dark especially during times of natural disasters or those pesky periodic brownouts or blackouts. Your Generator Connection is a full service Generac , sales, installation, service, and warranty dealer....

Blind & Sons has been serving the Northern Ohio area since 1937 and we take your business seriously. Family owned for Three Generations. Over the years we’ve gained a reputation for superior skills and service in heating repair, air conditioning, plumbing services, indoor air quality and electrical work. We offer homeowners peace of mind, making sure all of your home systems operate safely, and we help you save money in lower fuel bills by keeping your equipment running efficiently and as effectively as possible.

We have been a Family Owned business for over 30 years. We handle all Residential Service and Repair Electrical needs. No job is too large or too small. We belong to the Eaton Certified Contractor Network. We are a Drug Free Company and offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Licensed, Bonded & Insured. We use a Straight Forward Pricing system where you know the price of the job before we start.

3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service.

07/06/2018

Very professional. Arrived on time. Found problem quickly and fixed. Part was under warranty so no charge. I had my first generator installed when residential units first were available in 1999. I needed a new unit in 2005 and found a company who installed it. In 2014 unit failed to start during a power failure at 10:30 pm on a Friday night . I called for service to that company and got an servici...

Description of Work
Troubleshoot and replace mobile link.

01/23/2017

Great!!! On time. Honored Angie's List certificate and performed one small repair

Description of Work
Small repair and annual maintenance

01/12/2017

The service and professionalism where incredible and probably the best I've experienced in a long time. I will only use them for my generator needs going forward.

Description of Work
My Generator wouldn't start during a power outage. Called and Rusty picked up immediately and tried to trouble shoot over the phone. Couldn't get it to start, so he came out and tried to resolve the issue. The generator couldn't get started and needed to be repaired which would take a couple days to get the part. Instead of just saying sorry about your luck, he went and got a portable generator for me to use so I could run most of my house.

11/01/2015

The provider initially came and measured for the installation of the stand-by generator. We were told of the power options and what would be involved as far as installation goes. We were given options as far as the size of the units and which one best fits our needs and what we wanted to keep running when the power goes off. We chose an 11Kw unit. We were told of the cost and how long it would tak...

Description of Work
The provider installed a Generac back-up generator.

09/15/2015

Excellent, no complainants. Has been working without problems for almost 2 years

Description of Work
Installed Generac Stand by generator

Category electrician,generator service

Complete generator turn key solution.

Please Inquire.