G & L Locksmiths

Founded 1980 • With Angi since May 2010

Our after-hours emergency service is designed to help you when you are in a tight spot. Rest assured as all our work is guaranteed....

24-7 Available Locksmith, LLC

24-7 Available Locksmith LLC, is a trusted service when you need the best locksmith in the greater Cleveland area. Our superior service provides you with all your needs from lock replacing or rekeying, fresh dead bolt installations, high security locks from MULTI LOCK. We also offer commercial locksmith solutions, with repair or replace of all major brand locks and crash bars, master rekeying and smart key control that employees cant duplicate. If you lost your car keys, we can have a replacement key made in no time. We can program new keys and remotes. We also fix or replace worn or damaged ignition cylinders like the Ford focus models, GM, Chrysler, Toyota and many more. Give us a call today and talk to an experienced locksmith.

08/30/2017

Excellent - no problem

Description of Work
Deadbolt lock installed

08/10/2017

The G and L locksmith came to my house on time and was friendly and professional. I would recommend hiring this company.

Description of Work
The locksmith re-keyed six locks and made six new keys and did an excellent job.

07/23/2016

It went very well. I called them and Gary responded promptly. After he removed the broken key, he spent some time adjusting the involved door which was not functioning properly. This included removing and modifying the metal plate. All in all, this was a very good experience and I would not hesitate using them again.

Description of Work
Remove a broken key from a door lock

06/15/2016

He had one of his guys call two days before we were supposed to meet to ask if we could change the time or day since "the boss" didn't want to have his truck unavailable all weekend. I won't to get the keys until Friday at 5, so that wasn't possible, which left me two days out with no plan. I'm very disappointed.

Description of Work
We are closing on a house and I wanted the locks changed once we do. G & L Locksmiths were very willing to meet me at 5 on a Friday. We set it up a week or more in advance and came up with the plan that I would call as soon as I had the keys and he would have one of his team change the locks on their way home. Fair price and a good plan. I was very pleased.

01/27/2012

I had them change two locks on my business. They were very professional and very quick at getting the job done.

Description of Work
I had then change two locks for my business.

Category locksmith

We, at G & L Locksmiths, always put the customers first before anything else. With 20 years of experience, we have acquired a considerable amount of expertise in sales service and installation of lock and key systems.