Supeck Septic Services LLC

Founded 1968 • With Angi since August 2006

6407 Norwalk Rd.

Medina, OH 44256

Supeck Septic Services was founded in 1968 with one small truck and a full commitment to customer satisfaction. Although we have grown to be the largest septic service provider in northeast Ohio, we still pride ourselves on providing the same one on one personal service. ADDITIONAL PH#: (330)725-0209....

06/14/2020

James W.

The inspection showed the system to be in excellent condition and resulted in a renewable annual inspection and as needed maintenance service contract as required by Portage County at a very reasonable price of $155.00 per year.

Description of Work
Inspection of the existing septic system in a newly purchased home

Category septic tank

Thank you for your business and the great review!

12/11/2017

Joe C.

It went well. Both the woman who scheduled the appointment and the service technician were great. I've forgotten their names but both were extremely helpful and informative.

Description of Work
Pump septic tank

Category septic tank

Thank you so much! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and look forward to working with you in the future!

08/07/2017

Tim B.

They were totally good, I'd give them an A. They came out when I needed them and gotten the job done in a day. I don't have any complaints at all.

Description of Work
They drained the tank and replaced the sump pump.

Category septic tank

Thank you for the nice review! We appreciate your business!

07/10/2017

Debbie W.

Professional, very prompt in response as well as arrival time for the service. The technician offered many helpful hints to keep our septic tank "healthy" until our next service. Very much appreciated!

Description of Work
Septic Tank Cleaning

Category septic tank

Thank You!! Your positive feedback is wonderful to hear!

06/28/2017

Dave F.

Excellent service, tech and office staff.

Description of Work
Cleaned and checked septic system.

Category septic tank

I'm so glad you were happy with our whole team! Thanks for taking the time to write such a positive review!

05/17/2017

Joanne A.

They did the service satisfactorily. The were timely and professional.

Description of Work
They pumped out my septic tank.

Category plumbing

Thank You! I'm so glad you were happy with our service!

03/21/2017

Jay H.

Mack is who serviced my "mound" septic system since we built this home in 2001. They were under contract to do the inspections, change filters, etc. They did that, but being a new septic system owner I was not aware of necessity to pump out the septic tanks every 3 years. My bad for sure, since I likely should have known better, but when I asked the Mack guy he said they don't do that stuff, call someone. REALLY? He was always very polite and did his job very professionally, but never gave me any advice on caring for my system, and they don't do it anyway? I called Supek Septic Services and they were awesome. I told them the problem and they sent a supervisor out who said my tanks were so full of sludge he wasn't sure it was even working as it should. It took him 2 hours to pump sludge from all three tanks, and only the first one should have any sludge, and only a little in 2nd. My 3rd tank had so much sludge I was pumping sludge into my mound and causing possibly irreparable damage to the mound. We won't be able to evaluate the exact extent of the damage until spring, but had Mack Industries been a "full service" septic company I wouldn't be facing the possibility of replacing my mound in only 15 years of service.

Description of Work
Came out to evaluate damage to my septic system that was being handled under contract with Mack Industries.

Category septic tank

Thank you for the kind review! You have no idea how rewarding it is when a customer is pleased with our service. We look forward to giving you more great service!

08/09/2016

Dan S.

After speaking with the receptionist, whose name I have forgotten (sorry!), we came to the conclusion that the noise was probably an unbalanced aerator which I could take care of myself, if I wanted. I did so and saved some money via that route. Furthermore, she knew the details of the septic system that we have and mentioned that there are filters that are supposed to be replaced every 6 months. With that information, we setup an appointment in the next few days. The day of the appointment the Supek rep arrived promptly and proceeded to pump the tank and replace the filter. All in all it took about an hour to complete. He then set up a contract to come out and replace the filter every 6 months and informed me that the next pumping should be done in 3 years (the receptionist had also said this at the time of my call). Great service! Cost for the Filter contract ~$220 Cost for the tank pumping ~$250 (once every 3 years)

Description of Work
We recently moved into a new house and did not have an idea of when the septic had last been pumped and therefore wanted to have that done so we could get it on the calendar. On top of that, the septic area was making a noise that had just started.

Category septic tank

Thank you for your detailed review! Allison is one of the receptionists that helped you when you called and we are so lucky to have her! I'm so glad to hear you had a great experience with our company. We look forward to continue our service with you!

07/20/2016

Peggy N.

Great, appointment was scheduled quickly, within a couple days of calling them. They arrived when they said they would and the cost to pump the tank was exactly what I was quoted.

Description of Work
Clean out of septic tank

Category septic tank

Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review! We appreciate the feedback!

01/13/2016

Patrick M.

They were outstanding! I contacted them thru Angie's List merely to let them know that is how I found them. I then called the office, described my problem and was scheduled with a tech that afternoon. The tech arrived, looked at my system, determined the cause and replaced the sump pump. My problem was solved immediately.

Description of Work
Determined the problem with my system and replaced the sump pump

Category septic tank

Thanks for your great review! I'm so glad you were happy with our service. We have been fortunate to hire a great team and it's nice to hear your comments! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Platinum Xtreme Excavating, LLC

Providing excavation services. We specialize in land clearing, driveway excavations, property culverts, basement digs, trenching for water lines and utilities, leveling for foundations, landscaping retaining walls, pond digs and other custom projects. We are a small privately owned company that will give you a personal touch to your project.

Rigor Excavating, LLC

Rigor excavating provides services such as sewer repair, stump removal, drainage tile, footer and much more! i started the business when i was 19 years old i am the owner operator!

Stump-N-Shovel Services

Stump Grinding, Excavation, Demolition, Swimming Pool

Offers by Stump-N-Shovel Services on Angi

Tank Cleaning, Filter Maintenance, Aerator Repair, Sump Pumps, & Home Septic Inspections.