Animal Medical Centre of Medina

With Angi since February 2006

Veterinarians
Animal Grooming
Animal Boarding Kennels

At AMC of Medina, we strive to have high end technology and diagnostics for the best care. We recognize that choosing a veterinarian for your pet is a difficult decision. We have time to listen and understand your pet’s individual needs, and will explain all procedures to your satisfaction. We believe pets are part of our families, and we treat your pets just like they are our own....

08/28/2017

I have used this vet for 13+ years. Great staff, easy to get an appointment.

Description of Work
Care of two dogs.

07/24/2017

.They are very caring, very knowledgeable.. They have a number of vets there so you can always see somebody that knows what they are doing. They have always been very caring and gentle with our dog. They take time to explain things and work with you to work out whats best. They were outstanding. Their prices tend to be a little pricey compared to the other places out here but they do have a progra...

Description of Work
We took our pets about three weeks ago. My dog had injured her back so we took her in. They gave her some meds and did a laser treatment.

01/21/2015

They were good. They are just probably a mile from here and it was the best place to go. They were better with their pets than doctors are with their patients. They really seem to care about them. They had reasonable prices. They were just there when you needed them when you make an appointment. Usually they would notify you when it is time for the appointment, like a doctor’s office. I think ever...

Description of Work
We had a pet but our pet died. We had to have him put to sleep because he had incurable disease that they get from their parents. I had gone there for all of his shots and everything.

12/30/2014

They're wonderful and I'm very happy with them. I love Dr. Feeman. They're extremely caring there and interested in you and your pet. You're not just a number coming through the door.

Description of Work
They're the veterinarians for my four dogs. They recently removed one of their eyes.

12/30/2014

I am very happy with Animal Medical Centre of Medina and have taken my pets there for 6 years. All the doc's are very good with my pets and my,pets are comfortable walking in the door. On several occasions they have gone well beyond "routine care" when I had an sick pet. They are the best!

Description of Work
Exam and vaccination

08/05/2014

It is clean and we would go back to them. They are great. We went with them because the choices in Medina were not that many. It is also close to home and they had decent ratings.

Description of Work
We used them for our 2 dogs.

06/12/2014

It went great! We have three cats and one dog, this place has seen all of our animals. Today's visit was very good, the vet technician came out and asked me how my cat was doing and took her back for her blood work. What I really like about this place is that they don't try to nickel and dime you nor do they try to upsell you for services such as teeth cleaning. Other things we've had this vet do: emergency care for a cat that ate a poisonous plat (over night care, stomach pumping, etc.); shots for an adopted outdoor cat (great job, let us bring him in when we could catch him); referral for sodium iodine therapy for a cat; regular visits for the dog; skin care and allergy issues for the dog. As you can see we have been here frequently and couldn't be more pleased with the care and services we receive from the office. I really do think the cost is reasonable for all treatments including prescription food.

Description of Work
Senior cat blood panel

11/12/2012

The office staff, vet techs and doctors are all terrific. I was concerned about finding high quality veterinary care when I relocated and am very pleased to use Animal Medical Centre of Medina for my dogs. They aren't the lowest cost vets I could probably find, nor are they the most conveniently located vets to where my home was built, but I stick with them because I am so happy with the quality of the care, their extremely convenient hours and the competence of everyone in the practice. One of the vets even came in after hours to check lab results for one of my dogs, call me, and then wait for me so we could start the appropriate medication immediately. This above and beyond the call of duty and I really appreciate their dedication to their patients. More importantly, all my pets have been very at ease during their visits to Animal Medical Centre.

Description of Work
I have used Animal Medical Centre of Medina for all necessary veterinary services for my dogs since 2008. This includes care for elderly dogs and puppies. All of the doctors are willing to spend time answering questions and they are responsive to emails and phone questions. My pets have experienced serious illnesses, epilepsy and end-of-life needs, as well as puppy exams and neutering and preparation for travel out of the country as well as routine services.

10/07/2012

Moved to Medina, OH from Missouri in late 2011. Signed on with this vet as the website info seemed positive. Good clinic, good staff, nice people. ONLY ISSUE is that when our dog is treated (shots or whatever), he is removed from our sight into another area. This is not what we expected, nor what we were accustomed to with our previous vet back in MO. Moving to Brunswick in a few day and hope to find a vet that is more like our previous vet. Also, the grooming prices at this clinic seem extremely high.

Description of Work
Annual physical, shots, etc.

05/07/2012

They are very good with the animals. Everything goes very well. They are a little pricey but they take good care of our dog. We would continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
We use Animal Medical Centre of Medina for veterinary care. We have boarded our dog there and had him treated too.

Category veterinarian","boarding

Preventive health care, soft tissue & orthopedic surgery, dentistry, dental & full body digital radiography, ultrasound, surgical laser, endoscopy, vaccinations, chronic disease management, laboratory, pharmacy, prescription diets, grooming & boarding

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa