Integrity Massage LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2011

Excellence in Massage - Intuitive, Detailed Professional work. Helping those who have not gotten relief elsewhere through any other therapies. Not your typical Massage Therapist....

02/22/2015

She said, that it was a very helpful massage; a true (medical) massage therapy and not just a light, soothing one. She liked the person very much. I found her to be pleasant and agreeable when I bought the sessions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
These massages were purchased for my daughter.

07/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been seeing Michelle for over a year. She is incredible. Who would think that her tiny body could house such strong hands? What a man=ssage. What a great person. I am glsd I found he

09/25/2013

My last visit was just for a general massage. But I have Lupus and at times I have serious leg pains. In the past, she was able to provide deep tissue pressure and pinpoint areas that affected the area in pain. I was much better and recommend her skills to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General massage.

09/19/2013

Wife and I went and it wen well for both of us. We will got back sometime soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back pain and muscle stiffness. She was very knowledgeable and professional therapist that concentrated on the problem areas. Don't be shy about the spots that hurt or if she uses too much pressure. Do communicate how the therapy is helping or not.

09/14/2013

Michelle was very punctual. Gave me pleanty of privacy to get ready and also at end of massage. Extremely good massage therapist. Deep muscle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Severe hip pain.

CATEGORY alternative medicine,massage therapy

Excellence in Deep Tissue, Medical & Relaxation Massage Therapy.

Reflexology, Healing Touch, Energy Work definitely not performed here.

Check, MasterCard, Visa