Integrity Massage LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2011

3918 Irwin Simpson Rd

Mason, OH 45040

Excellence in Massage - Intuitive, Detailed Professional work. Helping those who have not gotten relief elsewhere through any other therapies. Not your typical Massage Therapist....

02/22/2015

Lauren H.

She said, that it was a very helpful massage; a true (medical) massage therapy and not just a light, soothing one. She liked the person very much. I found her to be pleasant and agreeable when I bought the sessions.

Description of Work
These massages were purchased for my daughter.

07/28/2014

Michael S.

Description of Work
I've been seeing Michelle for over a year. She is incredible. Who would think that her tiny body could house such strong hands? What a man=ssage. What a great person. I am glsd I found he

09/25/2013

Sandy P.

My last visit was just for a general massage. But I have Lupus and at times I have serious leg pains. In the past, she was able to provide deep tissue pressure and pinpoint areas that affected the area in pain. I was much better and recommend her skills to everyone.

Description of Work
General massage.

09/19/2013

Michael H.

Wife and I went and it wen well for both of us. We will got back sometime soon.

Description of Work
Back pain and muscle stiffness. She was very knowledgeable and professional therapist that concentrated on the problem areas. Don't be shy about the spots that hurt or if she uses too much pressure. Do communicate how the therapy is helping or not.

09/14/2013

Michael S.

Michelle was very punctual. Gave me pleanty of privacy to get ready and also at end of massage. Extremely good massage therapist. Deep muscle.

Description of Work
Severe hip pain.

Category alternative medicine, massage therapy

10/15/2012

Michael S.

Met with Michelle and completed a medical history. Went over my problem areas and reason for the tightness and pain (standing 12 hours a day) Given ample time to disrobe and place myself on table between drapes. Massage was very intense. Lots of mobilization of hips, legs, knees, back and shoulders. All done very professionally with respect for modesty. For the first time in ages I am pain free I'll be making follow-up appointment soon

Description of Work
I was referred to Integrity Massage by a friend. I am having hip and back problems. Appointment was easy to make. Michelle was flexible in regards to my schedule.

09/15/2011

Dave M.

See above.

Description of Work
1 hour medical massage....It was more than just a massage/rub as one gets from many other massage therapists. There was also focus on certain areas pre-identified which was very beneficial.

03/07/2011

Regina S.

I was greeted in her home office by Michelle. There was no wait and her attention was 100% on me. We reviewed my medical history and some specific medical issuse / concerns I have. Was also discussed my goal for theraputic massage, her ground rules and what to expect. She led me into her treatment room, showed me around and gave me ample private time to disrobe and get settled onto her treatment table. She spent time working my 'hot spots' and all of my body. She worked up one side then down the other. I turned over (with her holding the covering sheets so I could do this manuver with a much modesty as possible). She was respectful of my needs as I let her know during the interview. When all was done and I was feeling wonderful. She left me alone to take my time to ease back into 'reality' ;-) and get dressed. We settled up the financial details and I booked a regular time (every other week for me) because I felt so impressed with her work, bedside manner, educational tips as she treated me and other tips for reading. She even assigned me 'homework' until our next meeting. I highly recommend Michelle with no concerns..

Description of Work
Initial interview and medical history review. 1hr+ whole body table massage - Deep tissue and relaxation. She specializes in: Deep Tissue, Medical & Relaxation massages. This first visit I experienced all three. She gave advice, recommendations for health & reading.

Category alternative medicine, massage therapy

Massage Therapy
    Alternative Med. - General
    Medical Spa
    Check, MasterCard, Visa

Excellence in Deep Tissue, Medical & Relaxation Massage Therapy.

Reflexology, Healing Touch, Energy Work definitely not performed here.