Animal Medical Center of Ontario

With Angi since August 2010

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels
Animal Training

Social media sites: https://www.facebook.com/AnimalMedicalCenterofOntario; https://twitter.com/OntarioAMC. Sunday Boarding Release hrs: 5:00 PM-5:30 PM. Cash facility available....

08/16/2017

They took excellent care of the puppy and now she's doing great.

Description of Work
Our 8- month- old puppy was sick and when I called this office they were able to get us an appointment right away.

11/28/2015

First off this place is extremely expensive. Every time I took my dog in there I shelled out $200 - $600 dollars. The final straw was when I took my dog to board and they went without my knowledge and did a check up on her ears and eyes. Then charged me boarding and checkup fees. I was really angry. I didn't need them to recheck her eyes when I could see they are perfectly fine.

Description of Work
Recheck of ears and eyes

Category veterinarian,kennels

10/08/2014

Description of Work
Unnecessary and costly procedures that had nothing to do with the reason I brought my dog there. Only to lose my dog due to cancer that should have been detected instead of all the costly dental work.

11/14/2013

We've used Animal Medical Center of Ontario for our new puppy's preventive visits/vaccines, puppy pre-school classes and neutering. The class was a great way to socialize the new puppy with similar aged puppies. They've been very professional and informative. The front desk and clinical staff are all quite likeable and often remember us by name when walking in the door.

Description of Work
I used Animal Medical Center of Ontario

Category dog trainers,veterinarian

06/04/2013

He'll see my dog anytime, even in emergencies. The staff is very very good with animals. They have doggie day care, which we do, and boarding. He'll send me emails when it's time for his shots. He has a beautiful office. The staff is very nice, they remember my dog's name, they remember me and they remember my family.

Description of Work
I go there for veterinary services.

Category veterinarian

Avian Medicine, Bathing, Behavioral Medicine, Cat Boarding, Dental Care, Digital Radiography, Dog Boarding, Doggie Day Care, Emergency & Critical Care, Hospice / Euthanasia Services, Immunization & Wellness Care, Internal Medicine, Laser Surgery, Microchipping, Nutritional Counseling, Orthopedic Surgery, Pain Management, Pharmacy, Pocket Pets/ Rabbits/ Reptiles, Specialized Surgery, Stem Cell Therapy, Surgery, Therapy Laser, Training- Obedience/Puppy Preschool.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available