Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Maineville, OH
There are 9 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 7 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Maineville
- Red Dog SalonThey groom our 5 dogs, and do a fantastic job. Never have a problem scheduling them, and they always call a reminder the day before. Wouldnt go anywhere else.
- Mutt Cuts by NicoleAll dogs are relaxed and comfortable with Nicole. They always come out looking cute. She does an awesome job and I will continue to frequent.
- Mutt Cuts by NicoleI have been very pleased on both times I have it visited Mud cuts by Nicole. She clarifies how you want the dog cut and they’ve always been exactly what I have wanted. She takes detailed notes so we have a starting point for the next time I show up. I fully trust her for cuts with my mutts!
- Beauty Bark mobile groomingUnprofessional and self righteous business. Education on how to perform business functions is needed here. They lack respect for customers, communication skills and care to attention to detail when grooming. Their mobile van was driven off our driveway and into our yard ruining a good two yards of grass, now mud. Their communication skills are appalling for a business. They are “them” centered not customer centered. They need some education on how to properly engage and retain customers through communication. Good luck getting ahold of these people, too. I had to follow up several times in order just to get a response. And then when I did get ahold of someone they acted as I was a bother. No, you are the bother Beauty Bark. You are the bother. No one wants to give their money to people you cannot get ahold of, are rude and are bad at their job. If there is ever something they do wrong, expect the “sorry” never to arrive. These kind of people never do the reflection to understand their fault or how they can do better. These kind of people are the worst because they never change. They will just always be self righteous jerks. They are particular and lack an easy going attitude where the customer is priority. They think their paying customer comes second yet they pay for their business to keep running. They have rules upon rules that are absurd. There are much nicer and well skilled groomers out there. Run from these people read less
- Muddy MuttsShe is excellent and so is her staff. She is very good at what she does and I would highly recommend her as well.
- Elizabeth's Pooch Pizazz LLCThey took a lot of time when we dropped off to ask exactly what kind of cut we were looking for. And it was a first professional grooming for our golden so it was not an easy task. They took a lot of time and care to get it right and get all the knots and overgrown hair looking great!! They did exactly what we asked for read less
- Four Paws Pet Care & KennelGreat! They have doggy daycare packages you can purchase so that it reduces the daily cost by a dollar or two every time. I can drop her off in the morning 7-8am and pick her up between 4-7pm. I can also choose to leave her there for a 1/2 day. When I board her at Four Paws, I can take her food, bedding, toys, etc... and everything is immediately labeled with my dog's name and crate number. Nothing has ever been lost or misplaced. When I return my trip, she is happy and exhausted, which seems like the perfect combination read less
- Four Paws Pet Care & KennelThis particular visit was during the birth of our first child. My husband called Four Paws Friday the 8th of October for an unexpected drop off (we had warned Four Paws that we would need them around that time but weren't sure when it would be) and they were more than willing to let us bring the dogs there and keep them until we were ready to head home - again not knowing when that would be. We finally made it home that Tuesday and Four Paws was great read less
- PETZ WASHOur regular groomer was unavailable because of an injury so we decided on the basis of Angie's List referrals to try Petz Wash. They did it all including nails and glands. The short, blunt cut of his ears made his snowball head look especially cute. Oliver looked picture perfect and composed when we picked him up. It is a little far for us to go regularly but you can't beat happy pet, happy owner read less
- PETZ WASHThey did a great job. Both our dogs were handsome and happy afterwards. We will be regular customers.
Pet Groomers in Maineville
- Business Description:Been in business in same location since 1996. We have trained professional groomers on staff and up to date equiptment. We also can accomodate elderly and special needs pets. We also groom cats and we are flexible to schedule your pets grooming read lessRecent Review:All dogs are relaxed and comfortable with Nicole. They always come out looking cute. She does an awesome job and I will continue to frequent.Tracy D.
- Business Description:Dog Lady's Pet CampRecent Review:The owner/operator does an excellent job grooming dogs. The prices are very reasonable. The prices range depending on the dog size, breed, and type of hair the dog has. All baths and grooming include nail trim and ears cleaned. Everyone I’ve sent there has been thrilled with their pretty/handsome pooch. Kenneling services are also available read lessKaren H.
- Business Description:Red Dog Pet Resort & Spa offers a variety of pet care services in a state-of-the-art 25,000 sq. ft. building, designed with four-legged guests in mind. With an array of boarding accommodations and optional extras, our prices depend on the customer's budget and choices. However, we offer multi-pet discounts, long term discounts, and daycare packages that provide competitive prices for high quality care. Red Dog's 24/7 onsite, professional staff strives to create a home-away-from-home atmospher.. read lessRecent Review:Overall I felt confident in the staff, facility and setup for my 2 cats. The $189 for 5 days seemed fair and the staff was very friendly. Facility was clean and the area was large enough for them to get though their stay with no issues read lessEric M.
- Business Description:VETERINARIAN. FAX: 513-528-3149. FREE OFFICE VISIT FOR ANY NEW CLIENT.Recent Review:I have 3 dogs and always use Eastgate Animal Hospital, for many years. Their vets is the best! Dr. Jon Hall- always there to help with answers, suggestions, explanations. Dr. Todd Phillips- very positive personality, care for your dog like his own pet. Dr. Stacey Frick -best specialist in surgeries. Shawn Zeh - Assistant Manager, Leah Mains- front desk staff. My special thanks to Leah Mains for her help with all my questions! She is very caring, friendly, responsible, and reliable person. always ask questions! We love our vet clini read lessIrina C.
- Business Description:2 location full-service, AAHA Accredited, small animal veterinary practice. We have 10 doctors and a staff of more than 50. Including 3 Professional Groomers, Pet training and behavior services, along with puppy classes and doggie daycare. Acupuncture and Herbal medicine. Rehabilitation services provided by a Board Certified specialist read lessRecent Review:Senior rescue who has needed extensive dental care. They treat her like gold and are patient and thorough with me. They instill confidence that I have a full understanding of her health needs and my budget constraints. Thorough, professional and compassionate. When we pull into the parking lot pup begins excited, happy dance. She loves Bigger Rd Vet (Springboro location). Definite recommend read lessK K.
- Business Description:CANINE, FELINE, FERRET, AVIAN, EXOTIC, SURGERY, ANESTHESIA, LABORATORY, RADIOLOGY & ULTRASOUND, HOSPITILIZATION, PHARMACOLOGY, PRESCRIPTION DIETS, & EMERGENCY SERVICES.Recent Review:They are excellent and top notch. They are one of the only veterinary hospitals around that have a high accreditation for veterinary hospitals. They're a little pricey, but they are worth it. Their staff is tremendous and they all go to seminars. They are all highly trained and even work with exotic animals. I would highly recommend them and I will definitely use them again read lessRonna M.
- Business Description:Dr. Stanley Hastings established the Union Pet Clinic in 1997 originally to be a satellite office to his other establishment at the Erlanger Veterinary Hospital. Boarding is also available at the Erlanger Pet Resort. Both hospital locations follow the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) guidelines, we are proud to be the only two AAHA certified animal hospitals in Northern Kentucky. As the Union Pet Clinic grew, additional veterinarians were added. Our modern hospital is staffed with.. read lessRecent Review:Blood work, check up, 3 shots, nails trimmed and worm medicine. Sassy is always very excited to see Dr. Crowder and her staff and actually enjoys her visits even with all the shots. I would not trust our fur baby with anyone else read lessJames E.
- Business Description:Mandy's Dog-O-Mat is the premier self serve dog wash and full service grooming salon of the Cincinnati area. The staff is experienced and trained in providing top notch animal care to all breeds of canine. Over 1700 returning clients are groomed at the Dog-O-Mat and over 400 clients a month utilize the self serve. No appointment needed for self serve. Need your cat groomed...we can do that to read lessRecent Review:Cut was good and we were able to get dog bathed much easier.Charles L.
- Business Description:We do full service grooming on all breeds of dogs. Our Groomers have 40 and 20 years experience grooming dogs. Kathleen is a former USA Groom team member who competed in Europe. Barb has a Master's degree in Biology and has experience in animal behavioral testing. Kathleen specializes in Standard Poodle grooming and other not so well known breeds. We also have 5 waist-high tubs available for you to wash your own dog. We provide all you need to get the job done: shampoo, towels, brush, comb, s.. read lessRecent Review:Our regular groomer was unavailable because of an injury so we decided on the basis of Angie's List referrals to try Petz Wash. They did it all including nails and glands. The short, blunt cut of his ears made his snowball head look especially cute. Oliver looked picture perfect and composed when we picked him up. It is a little far for us to go regularly but you can't beat happy pet, happy owner read lessTOM D.
- Business Description:At Elizabeth's Pooch Pizazz, We combine care and comfort for your pet with Elizabeth's skill at Pizazz to give your pet the ultimate grooming experience. Our facility, conveniently located off Yankee Rd near SR-129, has over 1400 square feet devoted to your pet's grooming pleasure during its stay with us. We provide cage banks for smaller dogs, as well as pens filled with the fresh scent of lavender to help keep our guests happy and calm. Every dog is walked in our green space in the bac.. read lessRecent Review:If you’re interested in a dog grooming salon that provides no customer service and is rude to customers then this is the place for you. I took my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel to Elizabeth’s Pooch Pizazz for a shampoo and cut. I got the shampoo but the only cutting they did was on the fur around my dog’s paws. It also appears that they may have trimmed the fur on the legs to even it out but they did not touch any part of the body. I’m used to groomers trimming the Cavalier’s body back an inch or more due to how long it grows and how dense it is. When I called Elizabeth’s Pooch Pizazz to convey my concerns I spoke with an unidentified male who claimed he was the owner. When I told him that it appeared that my dog did not receive the haircut I paid for, he replied that he was sorry for the miscommunication on my part and hung up. Talk about a complete lack of customer service. Naturally I will not return or ever recommend this business. Please find some other place for your dog’s grooming needs read lessMichael W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Kings Mills
- South Lebanon
- Blue Ash
- West Chester
- Pleasant Plain
- Terrace Park
dog groomers in Maineville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & M Precision Sharpening18 Lynn Ct
- AIRWAY PET RESORT4035 EASTON LN
- Algonquin Kennel4986 Mallet Hill Dr.
- All About Pet Care3410 Tytus Ave
- All Creatures Animal Hospital1894 Ohio Pike
- All Creatures Veterinarian Clinic11515 Taylor Mill Rd
- Amelia Pet Clinic73 W Main St
- American Bark Park7443 Dimmick Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- ANDREA'S GROOMING6047 HARRISON AVE
- Angie's Grooming Boutique & Pet Care155 East St
- Animal Ark Pet Resort2150 Struble Rd
- Animal Care Center Of Fairfield4005 Acme Dr
- Animal Care Centers at Reed Hartman10607 Techwood Cir
- Animal Care Clinic75 Lynn Ave
- Animal Medical Center of Springboro912 W Central Ave
- Any Day Pet Services LLC8350 Zoar Rd
- Aussie Pet Mobile Cincinnati110 East 8th St
- A & M Precision Sharpening
- Best In Show Grooming5932 Colerain Ave
- Best Pet Grooming and Spa12133 Lebanon Rd
- Bigger Road Veterinary Clinic5655 Bigger Rd
- BISCUIT BATH & BEYOND5534 Eureka Dr A
- BONNIE'S PET GROOMING BOUTIQUE7764 BEECHMONT AVE
- BONNIE'S WAGS & WHISKERS7419 PERRY ST
- Best In Show Grooming
- Camp Bow Wow4955 Creek Rd
- Colonial Acres Pet Resort5373 Cincinnati-Dayton Rd
Liberty Township, Ohio
- COMPANION CARE ANIMAL HOSPITAL5117 DIXIE HIGHWAY
- Country View Pet Hospital Inc6574 West State Route 73
- County Animal Hospital Inc1185 Reading Rd
- Crescent Springs Animal Hospital2521 Ritchie Ave
Ft Mitchell, Kentucky
- CRITTERS CUSTOM GROOMERS5180 MILLIKIN RD
- Critters Pet Grooming5096 Pleasant Ave
- Camp Bow Wow
- D & D DOGGY WASH & GROOM SALON2714 N Verity Pkwy
- DENISE'S ANIMAL HOUSE1843 OLD 122 RD
- DOG DAY EVERY DAY4790 Dues Dr & 624 OHIO PIKE
- Dog Depot950 S Troy Ave
- DOG GONE BEAUTIFUL6127 BRIDGETOWN RD
- Dog Lady's Pet Camp4265 Pennyroyal Rd
- Doggie D'Tails6126 Winton Rd
- Doggie Paddles LLC5775 Constitution Drive Suite E
- Dogtown Cincinnati2519 Burnet Ave
- D & D DOGGY WASH & GROOM SALON
- EAST HILLS VETERINARY CLINIC420 Wards Corner Rd # A
- EASTGATE ANIMAL HOSPITAL459 Cincinnati Batavia Pike
- Eastridge Painting Company1101 feesburg poetown rd
- Elizabeth's Pooch Pizazz LLC7049 Yankee Rd
- ERLANGER PET RESORT & DAY SPA3404 DIXIE HWY
- ERLANGER VETERINARY HOSPITAL3414 DIXIE HWY
- EVENDALE BLUE ASH PET HOSPITAL LTD10519 READING RD
- Extreme Definition1940 Jamison Dr Ste 106
- EAST HILLS VETERINARY CLINIC
- K9 Country Club1298 Reading Rd Rte 42
- Kae-9 by Design LLC 8640 Haines Drive suite D
- KAREN'S K-9 KORNER8965 COLUMBIA RD
- Kelly's Mobile Grooming Services6266 Snidercrest Rd
- KENNEL RESORTS5825 MEADOWVIEW DR
- Kings Veterinary Hospital3335 W State Route 22 3 Rte 22/3
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kyle Veterinary Hospital11734 Conrey Rd
- K9 Country Club
- Mandy's Dog-O-Mat6896 Tylersville Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Mangy Mutt Dog Haven1226 Elliott Dr
- Marjon Kennels1335 State Route 32
- MASON ANIMAL HOSPITAL771 READING RD
- Mason Family Pet Hospital LLC770 Reading Rd Suite B
- Miamitown Pet Hospital5990 State Rt 128
- MILFORD GOSHEN KENNEL INC.1872 DAVIN DRIVE
- Mutt Cuts by Nicole3918 Springdale Rd.
- Mandy's Dog-O-Mat
- PAMPERED PET BOUTIQUE1105 Magie Ave
- PARK HILLS ANIMAL HOSPITAL1555 DIXIE HWY
- PAW'S PALACE7339 MONTGOMERY RD
- PAW'S PET GROOMING PARLOR1796 OHIO PIKE
- Pawsitively Purfect Salon & Boutique Inc.8731 Bankers Street Suite B
- Perfect Touch Grooming5827 Bramble Ave
- PET ATHLETIC CLUB818 REEDY ST
- PET PANACHE LTD6740 CLOUGH PIKE 11
- Pet Suites Pet Resort & Spa3701 Hauck Rd
- Pet Suites Pet Resort & Spa620 Holly Ln
- PetCare Animal Hospital10555 Loveland Madeira Rd
- PetCare Animal Hospital8610 Blue Ash Road
- Petsmart3401 Alamo Ave
- PETSMART2310 FERGUSON RD
- PetSmart Bridgewater Falls Ohio3439 Princeton Rd
- PetSmart Store Support Group Inc245 Rivers Edge
- PETZ WASH9536 CINCINNATI COLUMBUS RD #20 Rt. 42 West Chester Township
- PAMPERED PET BOUTIQUE