Starks Landscaping & More

160 Washington Ave

Lorain, OH 44052

lawn & landscaping
Bed edging and mulching

Hi my name is Matthew, I have been landscaping for 18 years. I've always give 110% and do my best to turn your yard into your greatest dream. I offer fair pricing, there's not a price I can't beat. My greatest satisfaction is the smile on your face after your dream turns into reality. I offer grass cutting mowing pavers retention wall irrigation you name it I do it hard to find good workers these days but you can still count on me quick and efficient with quality...

lawn & landscaping (2)irrigation system (1)

08/02/2021

It was excellent. They did a wonderful and great job. We want them to comeback.

Description of Work
They provided landscaping services.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

06/17/2021

Exceptionally pleased with the work Matt did on my existing lawn sprinkling system. Plus the price was fair. I would hire him again in the future including for any landscaping needs. Thank you for having him in your listed recommendations.

Description of Work
Lawn Irrigation

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

06/15/2021

Really professional friendly positive attitude made sure he met all my needs definitely would hire again

Description of Work
landscaping

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

All Landscaping, irrigation, power washing, anything that has to do with yard work or outside the house, painting picking up anything unwanted stump removal tree removal fertilizing cutting the grass Christmas lights and decorations anything you don't want around your house or need help with around your house inside and out we do we're here to help people especially those who can afford it

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check