Budget Muffler Shop

With Angi since May 2010

1195 W Main St

Kent, OH 44240

Muffler supply, muffler, exhaust, manifold replacement, catalytic converters, custom muffler bending, custom work, dual exhaust from single exhaust, disc & drum brakes, entire brake system, wheel & master cylinders, brake lines, shocks & struts....

06/17/2019

Tracey M.

This place is wonderful! Small shop with a good owner. Super fast repair. Work was completed and the bill was exactly what they quoted prior to the job. I would recommend them to everyone!!

Description of Work
complete muffler system repair

09/26/2017

Donald K.

I found when I need a section of exhaust repaired, most companies want to replace the entire system. Budget will repair the section that requires repair.

Description of Work
Repaired exhaust leaks on several vehicles. I used Budget for the past 6 years. Many places say you need an entire system, Budget will repai only what is required and will show you what is required. Honest and trustworthy.

08/28/2017

Mark L.

In and out quickly and at a great price.

Description of Work
fixed loud muffler

06/26/2017

Denise G.

Very well and the muffler was saved!

Description of Work
Needed new section of exhaust pipe

Category auto repair

06/09/2015

Don M.

Very good service. Allen got me in right away and did repairs. The price was very reasonable. Very nice atmosphere and super nice people working there. I will go back for further work on my car. I would recommend anyone to go there and have their car serviced.

Description of Work
Replaced muffler manifold

Category muffler repair,auto repair

12/03/2014

Arthur P.

No appointments necessary - first come, first served. Arrived around 10:20am and was out by 11:10am. No nonsense kind of place. Get them in and get them out. Very satisfied with the service and the price. Would definetly go back. Would have cost around a $1000 at the dealer. And they offer full service - not just mufflers.

Description of Work
Replaced muffler flanges.

Category muffler repair,auto repair

08/19/2014

Camille D.

The guys in the shop were very pleasant. I was shown the pipe that was damaged and where it connected to my muffler which helped me understand why the pipe AND the muffler needed to be replaced. (vs just the pipe) I thought it was great that they explained this to me. I was quoted one price, but paid LESS as they obtained the price from a different supplier. I liked that! I was in and out in just over an hour!

Description of Work
Replaced my muffler and the burned out/rusted pipe attached to it

05/06/2014

Stephen O.

They were professional. They examined the muffler and said it needed new pipes and muffler on my 97 celica. The job was done in a little over an hour. I was really impressed.

Description of Work
replaced muffler, exhaust pipe, and tail pipe.

01/13/2014

Kathy D.

It went very well. It actually took less time to install then what he told me - I waited. The muffler now comes in 3 sections. We had replaced the muffler and my husband noticed the flange that bolted the muffler to the resonator. He thought maybe it will be alright, but it broke from the muffler. The dealer will only replace the whole piece - resonator with catalytic converter and that is over $1,000 to replace. I went on Angie's List and found muffler shops and read the reviews and Budget Muffler was close to me. I called Budget Muffler. As I thought, muffler shops have the ability to replace just the mid section and were able to get me in right away

Description of Work
Replaced the resonator (mid section of muffler - before the catalytic converter).

12/31/2013

Hollie C.

I couldn't be happier. Seemed very honest and I would certainly recommend.

Description of Work
I had a leak in my exhaust and they were very nice. In fact they put my car up and did a temporary fix for me and they didn't have the pipe in stock so they looked it up online for me and didn't have an issue with me bringing in my own part.

DETROIT AUTO CLINIC LLC

Detroit Auto Clinic, LLC. is Cleveland's one stop auto service shop for all your foreign or domestic auto repair needs. We are dedicated to provide our customers with the highest quality repairs. Our experienced Mechanics are trained to diagnosis and ready to perform all the repairs and maintenance necessary to keep your vehicle running right.

Auto Mufflers