Boston Heights Veterinary Hospital

Founded 1955 • With Angi since October 2010

We at the Boston Height Veterinary Hospital strive to provide the best possible value in quality medicine to our clients and their pets through surgical, diagnostic and medical technology. We understand the special role your pet plays in your family and are dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet’s health care. We have a highly experienced and friendly staff consisting of kennel pet care givers, an experienced groomer, receptionists, a licensed veterinary technician, and veterinary assistants....

09/02/2018

They never contacted me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
None was done

04/10/2017

The staff is very patient and helpful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rabies and yearly shots for our Border Collie.

11/28/2016

The people there, the staff are awesome, the veterinarian in particular is really really great, we also had him groomed there and they do an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Boston Heights Veterinary Hospital for Veterinarians. Our pug hector had eaten some mushroom sand was acting goofy, corresponded with them over the phone and then wine up bringing him, it all worked out fine, I was kind of really really high.

11/28/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Boston Heights Veterinary Hospital for animal grooming.

CATEGORY pet grooming

12/11/2015

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinarian Services – Exams, Vaccinations, Dental Work & Elective Surgeries. Grooming & Baths. Boarding.

Check, Visa, MasterCard