TRI CITY AUTO SERVICE

Founded 1973 • With Angi since November 2002

1305 PLEASANT AVE.

Hamilton, OH 45015

A full service shop that specializes in computer diagnostics, transmissions and general repair....

07/11/2017

Kim B.

Tri-city came recommended by a trusted friend. He did the entire brake job for $600 and told me there wasn't anything else needed. He is now my official mechanic for any future car trouble.

Description of Work
I needed new brakes on an old truck. I had a quote from another company that told me I need $3000 worth or work done.

02/02/2016

Wallace P.

I have used them for years. Always honest and professional.

Description of Work
Air conditioner service and brakes.

09/04/2015

Wallace P.

Description of Work
This is my auto mechanic. They have done general auto services and major repairs for me.

10/10/2014

Terry and Kim W.

I have been using their services for over ten years. We have taken several cars here for repairs and maintenance. They are always able to fit me in when needed and are good about getting the vehicle back as soon as possible. Overall, I have been happy with their service.

Description of Work
They last completed a tune-up and replaced a tire rod on my Pontiac Montana mini van.

12/05/2013

Terry and Kim W.

went as expected...we've used them for 10yrs...always happy with service.

Description of Work
Oil change....

12/22/2011

joe M.

Roger runs the garage--we have been coming here for over 12 years and he is dependable, honest, reliable. He will schedule in if you have to wait so the time will be short. Labor is expensive everywhere but his prices beat going to the dealer!

Description of Work
Needed to get regular oil change, car inspection, tire rotation

11/11/2010

John M.

I have had work performed here for years until last year. When the original owner was still on site daily this place was great. Now it is run by his son's and the quality is terrible. Rarely will you get the problem fixed the first time and always get charged for the work they do which was not necessary for the initial fix. They forget to replace parts and quality is poor. If you complain they go defensive immediately giving you stories on how honest they are and how hard it is to keep up on all makes of cars. If you are not trained or have experience to repair the problem, don't try. Word of advice, pay more elsewhere and get your repair done properly the first time. Also, they keep your vehicle for several days to a week for even minor repair jobs

Description of Work
I have had many repairs done here over many years. When the Dad was on site daily this was the place to go. Now it is run by his son's and the work quality has gone in the toilet.

07/11/2005

MONICA G.

WORK DONE ON CAR WAS WITHIN A DAY, AS PROMISED. I COMPLETELY TRUST LEAVING MY CAR WITH THIS BUSINESS. WHEN I DROPPED OFF MY CAR THEY EVEN OFFERED ME A RIDE HOME.

Description of Work
NEW AUTOMATIC SWITCH INSTALLED ALONG WITH FRONT AND PASSENGER BATTERIES FOR WINDOWS TO GO UP AND DOWN. ALSO HAD AN OIL CHANGE.

09/15/2000

EXCELLENT

Description of Work
OIL CHANGES, ALL MAINTENANCE

EUROPEAN AUTO SPECIALISTS LTD

At European Auto Specialists, LTD., we have developed a reputation for professional auto repair for fine European vehicles through 100+ years combined experience. We are a fully licensed and certified business with the knowledge to get your car fix. Reliable auto service for new and vintage vehicles is what sets us apart as a trusted name in the Cincinnati auto repair industry, and we pride ourselves on our high level of repeat business. Our shop features two ASE Certified Master Automobile Technicians and one ASE Certified Automobile Technician with a combined 100+ years of experence!

Auto Service
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Towing
    Auto Mufflers

AUTO, SERVICE, REPAIRS, DIAGNOSTICS AND TRANSMISSIONS.