Covid-19 safe and No Contact Inspections/Estimates available.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Tamlin Exteriors

Founded 2012 • With Angi since November 2016

5574 Eureka Dr

Hamilton, OH 45011

We are a roofing and storm restoration general contractor. Specializing in all roofing, siding, gutters, and solar energy. We assist with storm damage and insurance restoration claims. We also do retail and would be more than happy to give you a no-obligation quote for any of your commercial or residential needs....

10/15/2021

Roberta H.

I contacted Tamlin Roofing for assistance with a damaged window screen. The office manager asked several questions and determined that, while they were not the correct fit for the services I was seeking, they were happy to refer me to Scofield Window and Door (the company they use for this type of service as well). It isn't often a business phone is answered by a human let alone one willing to go the extra mile and provide a referral a source to help me remedy my issue. Knowing they have a staff that is local, available, and genuinely helpful will make me call them for any future services they can help me with and I would recommend anyone else do the same.

Description of Work
window screen

Category gutter repair

09/25/2021

Charity K.

Because we had water damage in our living room ceiling, we requested several roofing quotes. We went with Emily from Tamlin because she worked with us tirelessly from start to finish. She was thorough, professional, and helped us get our desired result. I would recommend Tamlin to anyone looking for roof work!

Description of Work
Complete Roof Replacement

03/19/2017

dave B.

Tamlin Exteriors handled everything with my insurance from start to finish. I called my insurance to report wind damage, they met with them and originally my insurance only wanted to repair some shingles. Tamin Exteriors was able to get a full replacement after some back and forth with them. Four days later they were able to tear off and put a brand new roof on in one day! I would definitely recommend. A job well done, thank you!"

Description of Work
My roof was damaged from a storm and needed replaced.

11/07/2016

Jason E.

The project manager was amazingly helpful. He explained how the damage had occurred and gave me all of the options to repair/replace. He helped me with the process of filing a claim, met with the adjuster, and had the roof replacement complete within two weeks of our original meeting. Great customer service. Great follow-up afterwards to make sure we were happy with the product. Great experience.

Description of Work
Roof replacement was required due to wind damage.

Feazel Roofing Co

Specializing in residential and commercial exteriors, Feazel offers high-value solutions for roofing, windows, siding, gutters, chimneys, skylights and more. Maintaining an honorable reputation throughout central Ohio for the past 25 years, Feazel strives to serve clients on a personal and professional level. Whether your home or business is in need of roofing repair, or you are exploring options for a complete remodel, you can count on Feazel to deliver an end-product you'll be confident in. Understanding the urgency of exterior repairs, Feazel offers real-time, customer-based technology for convenience, accuracy and speed of service. Changing the way roofers do business, Feazel's soon-to-be-released software will provide instant access to estimates, scheduling and project information. You'll never have to wait when it matters most.Beyond Feazel's proven track record and innovative offerings, the company makes protecting and serving the areas where it works a main priority. Deeply invested in the central Ohio and surrounding communities. Feazel uses environmentally-friendly products, recycles roofing materials and continually gives back to local organizations.

The Gutter Magician Inc

The Gutter Magician System is the most effective complete replacement product on the market. The Gutter Magician System is guaranteed to be maintenance free, gutter protection system because of the larger full trough seamless gutter along with the larger 3"x4" down spouts and a fascia board mounted hood. Our system offers a life time clog free guarantee. The key to our system is the Nylon tripled fastened gutter (every 24") bracket which is guaranteed to not pull away or sag from the home. Every job is quality inspected by a field inspector. Additional email - reene@guttermagicianogc.com.

Ever-Clean Gutter System of Ohio LLC

http://www.evercleanguttercincy.com Ever-Clean Clog Free Gutters provides the Most Dependable and Superior Maintenance and Clog Free Gutter System on the Market Today for Residential Homes and Commercial Businesses. Call us today for your FREE estimate! (513) 745-0535.

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Free home inspections or roofing quotes. Free No-Obligation Storm Damage Consultation for residential and commercial buildings.