Straightline Auto Body

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2011

Straightline Auto Body offers a lifetime warranty, satisfaction guaranteed. We use OEM factory parts,even when insurance doesn't write for them, when possible. Free pick-up and delivery service, rental assistance.. We use all state of the art equipment and are PPG certified....

Rieser’s Autobody East

Rieser’s Autobody East

As the third generation of a successful family owned and operated auto-body repair business, I expanded by opening a third location in central Ohio. We pride ourselves on being a quality-driven, insurance-friendly and customer-satisfaction-focused facility. We repair all makes and models, are certified, and make towing service and rentals available. We are easily accessible to the eastern Columbus area including Blacklick, New Albany, Gahanna, Reynoldsburg, Pataskala, Whitehall and Pickerington. I started working in my family’s body shop when I was 11 years old under the watchful eye of my father. My father instilled in me the idea that quality was our first priority. I will always remember him saying to me, “Son, take pride in your work. Every car that you do has your name on it.” For almost 30 years, I have worked in the body-shop industry. I've painted and repaired vehicles with my own hands, written accurate and fair estimates, managed some of the best technicians in the area, and built relationships with many customers and insurers. I am most proud of the work that I have done for some celebrities. I have personally painted cars belonging to Jay Leno (a Porsche 996), Lebron James (a Bentley Continental) and Rahal Letterman Racing (an Indy racecar). Although I have enjoyed working on these prestigious, high-line cars, your Civic, Corolla, or older pickup truck will get the same attention. At the end of 2006, I had a great opportunity to open a body shop of my own. I wanted this shop to be different. I wanted this to be a place where the employees were happy and our customers were even happier. I also wanted to work with the insurance companies, not against them. Rieser’s Autobody East opened in January 2007. I started work in one building, doing all the repairs and office work myself. Soon, I was hiring technicians to keep up with the referral work I generated. By April 2007, I added another building and more technicians. In October 2007, we expanded to another building. My wife, Marte, left her job in May 2007 to work for the business, running the office full-time. I would love you to meet her. She is friendly, caring and professional. I could not do this without her. All of the customers and our suppliers love her. She makes the process so much easier for our customers. She will work with your insurance company, arrange any services you may need (such as rental or towing), or just be there to listen. She is customer-service oriented and will work to make the repair process as seamless as possible. We don’t always meet our customers under the best of circumstances. In fact, most have just been in a car accident. Most people don’t even know where to begin. We try to make the process as easy as possible. We can arrange for towing and a rental. We will work with your insurance company during the claims process. We perform timely repairs so that you are not without your vehicle any longer than you have to be. And like I said, we listen to you. I believe that I have lived up to my father’s high standards for repairing and refinishing vehicles. I strive to instill his ideals in my own employees to this day. I take a hands-on approach to the repair of every auto we service. Quality is always my main concern. Thank you for your interest. I would love the opportunity to talk to you and share more of my story and that of our shop. Please feel free to call me at any time at 614-751-0022. Steven E. Rieser II

05/28/2016

They did a pretty good job, you couldn't tell that there was any damage at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife had a slight dent on her car and they mostly repainted it.

05/28/2016

I have actually used them twice. Somebody sideswiped my car so we used them for mine and then my wife had a mishap with her car so she used it for her. They had to repaint both of our cars. They did a pretty good job. I could not tell if there was any damage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Straightline Auto Body for auto body work.

05/27/2016

CATEGORY auto painting

09/09/2013

We took a work van to Straightline Auto Body that was in a great need of repair. They did a lot of metal replacement and painted the entire van. It looks like new. No seams are visible at all where the new metal was welded in and the paint looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto body repair and re-paint

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

04/19/2011

My insurance agent sent me to Straightline Autobody after I reported a deep scratch in my fender.  They said it probably wouldn't be worth putting in a claim for.  So I went straight over and Mike worked up a quote for me.  He told me right away that I probably could find someone to do the work cheaper but he uses high quality material that makes his prices higher but they look better in the long ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A deep scratch and dent in my right front fender was repaired - looking as good as new!  Mike got me in the same day, took me to get a rental car, and had the car back to me the next day!  I can't be more pleased.

CATEGORY auto body repair

Straightline handles all of your collision repair needs, from your towing ,rental, help with your insurance claim, working with your adjuster, full service collision repair, including mechanical.

We do not do oil changes. Brake jobs.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover