Northside Auto & Truck

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2010

3.3

Auto Service
Auto Towing

Northside Auto & Truck....

12/04/2012

Very good service just took a little longer than excepted.

Description of Work
Catalytic convetors went bad.

Category auto repair

01/26/2012

Triple A dispatched them because the vehicle had problems. They were here when they said they would be. And the vehicle was now returned to active service.

Description of Work
Northside was dispatched for auto towing by AAAj, to which we belong. We have had auto towing from them before and they are very good.

Category towing

03/19/2010

Worse experience I've had with repair shops. Unhelpful, unknowledgable, unprofessional. The owner should be in prison. Completely rips people off. $2400 later and still not repaired correctly.

Description of Work
Took in vehicle due to loud noise when in 4 wheel drive. They had my truck for 2 weeks and I had to keep calling them for updates and to find out if they were even working on it. When they said it was done, I teseet drove it before paying, and they had not fixed anything! They had not even put it in 4 wheel drive even though I was crystal clear that the problem was with the 4WD. They kept my truck another couple weeks, and had numerous excuses as to why it was not done. All said and done, they had my truck for over 5 weeks, and the original estimate was for $700, but it ended up costing me $2400, which I had to pay to get my truck back as they kept it locked in their shop the entire time so I could not access it. It is still not fixed. The broke my door handle, jammed my ignition so the key barely works, and I still cannot drive in 4WD. They also replaced the fuel pump, with a junkyard pump it turns out, so now I have to have that replaced. The cause of my 4WD problem was due to wrong size tires (tires same size but tread pattern different) WHICH they put on my truck several months prior and said it was fine like that. The owner blamed the previous owner and lied that the previous owner moved to Florida and couldn't be reached...when he still lives in Findlay. Horrible place. Liars, cheats, and shysters.

Category auto repair

Northside Auto & Truck Service Center can handle all of your car care needs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal