Cincinnati Style

Founded 1973 • With Angi since October 2007

4.3

Hair Salons/Barbers

4 employees, 3 full service licensed master barbers & 1 cosmetologist. 2 of the 3 Master Barbers provided full services, including cut & color for men and women....

01/05/2015

His name is Mark and I really like him. I always give a couple of dollars extra but I think his base price is $14 for a haircut. There are four or five other barbers that are there but I just like Mark. He's the owner of Cincinnati Style. He's very personable and very good. He's just a very pleasant person. I would use them in the future as long as he is there.

Description of Work
I've gone to Cincinnati Style for eight or ten years now. I just had a plain hair cut done there.

01/18/2014

When Debbie is sweet, she's very sweet. But when she's not, it can be a real effort to go there. I felt like the brunt of her bad mood at least twice, so I didn't go back.

Category hair salon

I don't know where [member name removed] is coming from, but I've known Debbie for several years now and find her sweet natured, kind, and talented in her field. I guess everyone gets an opinion now and then.

03/05/2012

He's easy going, we are both pilots so we have something in common to talk about. I think half the airport goes to him. He does a nice job, Marcus knows how I like it and does it. It's painless and easy and he's pretty available. It depends on if its' around a holiday. Sometimes I can get an appointment the same day or the next afternoon.

Description of Work
I've been going to Cincinnati Style since 1984.

10/31/2007

Good. Lisa and Shanna are good.

Description of Work
Haircut.

Category hair salon

Haircuts for men, women and children, hair color, perms, hot towel shaves, eyebrow, waxing, facials & hair replacement.