Apex Eye - Fairfield Office

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2008

Our board-certified ophthalmologists deliver comprehensive vision expertise, while also specializing in cataracts, glaucoma, dry eye syndrome, ophthalmic reconstructive and plastic surgery, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, seasonal allergies and various corneal diseases. Our range of eye services is further broadened with an experienced staff of Optometrists and Opticians who specialize in family vision care and contact lenses....

01/24/2014

Not only was the surgery a great success, but we were both well prepared for the surgery.  Dr. O'Neill and the Apex staff explained the whole procedure beforehand in the office and answered all of our questions.  They were available on the phone as well, both before & after the procedure.   The Surgery Center staff were as reassuring and nice as the office staff had been.  We really appreciated it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Kelly O'Neill performed cataract surgery on my husband's left eye.  Both my husband and I have been patients of Dr. O'Neill for 10 years.

CATEGORY lasik

05/14/2013

I've seen him several times over several years.  It went well--from start to finish

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need a new prescription - particularly new computer glasses.  Dr. O'Neill is knowledgeable in his profession; give a thorough exam.

08/21/2012

Staff and Dr are always accomodating

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Good to see Dr O'Neill again.  I visited him for cataract surgery and lense implant.   He always performs a thorough exam and takes the time to explain and answer my many questions.  Based on my decision on a multi focal lense and the degree of my stigmatism, O'Neill referred me to another specialist that performs this type of surgery.

06/21/2012

He is very thorough when he is checking my eyes. He is aware, how I may be feeling like if something is bothering me. He is very professional but also personal. He is easy to talk with. Sometimes if he is in an emergency or some unexpected problem, I will have to sit and wait.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been to Dr. O’Neil for my eye care.

06/16/2012

Very through exam.  Not rushed.  answered all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual eye exam

Ophthalmology

This location does not provide optical services (fitting eye glasses and contact lenses).