GE Factory Service

With Angi since June 2013

N/A

Experience the GE Factory Service difference: factory trained techs, advanced diagnostic tools, leading parts warranty and up to $100 rebate* Exclusions apply call or visit the website for details. ...

All Performance Appliance Repair

All Performance Appliance Repair has been proudly servicing all of Northeast Ohio for the past 19 years. We are BBB accredited, have two employees, and charge by the hour ($60/hour). Service call- flat rate $60. We service:Refrigerators, Freezers, Dishwashers, Disposals, stoves, Washers and Dryers. Please call to schedule. Additional phone number: (440) 846-2560. Additional DBA: Performance Appliance Repair.

Marty's Appliance Services & Sales

Marty's Appliance Service & Sales in Cleveland, OH is a privately owned company. We have been repairing appliances in the Ashtabula and Cuyahoga counties for over thirty years.

AMB Appliance Repair

Please call me with your request for service @ (440) 477-1749. I don't have the luxury of accessing the web throughout the day. I am a one man company. I have been in the industry for over 19 years. I work on kitchen and laundry appliances. If I am not working on an appliance, I am driving or on the phone so please leave a voicemail if I don't answer. I really appreciate all of my customers and I am very gratetful for my Angie's List Customers.

This pro does not have any ratings or reviews.

Have you hired GE Factory Service? Be the first to share your experience and help other people looking to hire this Pro.

GE Appliances for Service and Repair include: Refrigerator, Freezer, Electric Range and Hood, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Gas Range and more.